My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S04E17 Somepony to Watch Over Me | 1080P HDTV | 5.1 Dolby

seeders: 56
leechers: 29
Added on March 8, 2014 by thebib622in TV
Torrent verified.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S04E17 Somepony to Watch Over Me | 1080P HDTV | 5.1 Dolby (Size: 340.05 MB)
 My.Little.Pony.Friendship.Is.Magic.S04E16.Somepony.to.Watch.Over.Me.1080P.HDTV.x264.DD5.1-thebib6...340.05 MB

Description

Apple Bloom's family agrees that she is old enough to stay alone at the farm while the three of them go on various errands, including pie deliveries, across Equestria. Shortly after leaving, Applejack worries that she forgot to give Apple Bloom complete instructions and returns home. Her sudden appearance surprises Apple Bloom into making an accidental mess, which Applejack believes she caused on her own, so she remains home to incessantly look after her every move. Annoyed with Applejack's pampering, Apple Bloom gets Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to cover for her while she sneaks off and makes Applejack's pie deliveries for her to prove herself capable of being on her own. She encounters a hungry chimera in a swamp and does her best to protect herself and the pies until Applejack arrives and rescues her, having discovered the ruse at the farm. Surprised to see her sister managed to save the pies, Applejack agrees that she was too motherly of Apple Bloom, and the two finish the delivery together.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
340.05 MB
seeders:56
leechers:29
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S04E17 Somepony to Watch Over Me | 1080P HDTV | 5.1 Dolby

Screenshots

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S04E17 Somepony to Watch Over Me | 1080P HDTV | 5.1 Dolby screenshot

All Comments

Works for me like a charm. MPC & K-Lite codec pack installed a year ago.
thanks again for the even faster delivery of quality pony!
It's S04E17, actually (typo)
Thanks for that. I'm doing this remotely so that's my bad. fixed
NP. Great torrent, fast upload, awesome quality as always.