My Lockbox Professional v3.2.1.545 + Patch (menin)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 14, 2015 by meninin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

My Lockbox Professional v3.2.1.545 + Patch (menin) (Size: 4.04 MB)
 mylockbox_setup.exe3.97 MB
 info.txt3.1 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt339 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 my.lockbox.pro.v3.2.1-patch.exe65 KB

Description

My Lockbox Professional v3.2.1.545

My Lockbox is a straightforward software solution that provides you with a secured environment to lock folders. It can be seamlessly used, even by novices.

The interface of the program is plain and uncomplicated. When you first run My Lockbox, you are required to set a password to protect the tool against unauthorized users. This option is highly recommended if you share your computer with someone else.

All you have to do is select a folder in order for My Lockbox to automatically hide it. It is possible to view its contents straight from the main application window, as well as to remove the protection status.

When you add another folder, the first one is automatically removed from the secured environment. Unfortunately, My Lockbox does not allow you to hide multiple folders at the same time.

There are several customization options available. For example, you can integrate My Lockbox into the Explorer context menu and make it lock folders after a user-defined idle time.

On top of that, you can modify the GUI skin, enable sounds to play when locking and unlocking folders (and assign tracks from the hard drive), as well as reconfigure keyboard shortcuts (for opening the control panel, toggling the protection status, locking and unlocking items). But you can also alter the program password, as well as create a list of trusted processes which are allowed to access the protected information.

The program needs a moderate amount of CPU and system memory, is pretty responsive to commands, and worked smoothly during our tests; we haven't experienced any problems. However, My Lockbox does not offer the possibility of hiding multiple folders simultaneously.

Features and benefits:

*Extremely easy in use;
*Clear and convenient user interface available in more than 10 different languages;
*Hotkey combinations for basic actions;
*Instant data protection with no limits on size of the protected data;
*Password protection for locked data and program uninstall;
*Free edition protects one folder with unlimited number of subfolders. Professional edition protects unlimited number of folders;
*Supports all modern Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, 7, 8) including 64-bit editions;
*Instant and safe online password recovery;
*Almost any folder on your computer can be password protected;
*Prevents you from locking system-critical folders, e.g. C:Windows;
*Trusted processes feature lets backup, antivirus or similar software to backup or scan your protected folder;
*Protects folders even in Windows safe mode;
*Renaming upper-level folder would not reveal protected files;
*Modern skinned user interface.

What's new in My Lockbox 3.0:
*Online password recovery service available
*Added multilingual user interface
*New improved protection driver
*Protection against renaming upper-level folder
*Improved user interface

Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003

Instructions:

1.Install
2.Don't run (make sure program is exit using task manager)
3.Run patch and patch to install location
4.Done.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.04 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
My Lockbox Professional v3.2.1.545 + Patch (menin)

All Comments

Thank You Very Much