My Louisiana Thug by Nakiala Comeaux.epub

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on June 30, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

My Louisiana Thug by Nakiala Comeaux.epub (Size: 492.03 KB)
 My Louisiana Thug by Nakiala Comeaux.epub492.03 KB

Description

It doesn't matter if you represent the East or the West coast. It's something about a down south thug that a woman can't resist; especially a Louisiana thug. From their Boosie and Webbie fades and unique gutta slang, how could you not crave them?

From the moment Kenneth, aka Kane, locked eyes with Rocko, she knew he was something special. Hearing him say 'yea' and 'baby' in his sweet southern accent instantly captured her icy heart.

Being abruptly moved from Chicago, Kane is the perfect lover and come up for Rocko. He's young, sweet, and about his cheddar. What's not to love about him? With three needy sisters and a careless mother, Rocko does whatever she has to for herself and her sisters. With Kane and his 9 millimeter by her side, Rocko can't be stopped.

Things are smoothly running until trouble creeps in and disrupts what they've built. Being sentenced a juvenile bid doesn't stop anything between the two love birds. Collecting calling cards and putting C.O.'s on payroll became easy. They could never let something like a bid tear them apart. But just when Rocko think things couldn't get any worse, THEY DO!

When a family member is murdered in cold blood, will it put a damper on their relationship? Will Rocko see a side of Kane she didn't think existed?
It's time to fall in love with a hustler by the name of Kane, and his ride or die lover by the name Rocko.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
492.03 KB
seeders:3
leechers:1
My Louisiana Thug by Nakiala Comeaux.epub