MY MAN GODFREY Title 1.mkv

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 5, 2016 by ziggy784in Movies
Torrent verified.

MY MAN GODFREY Title 1.mkv (Size: 604.85 MB)
 MY_MAN_GODFREY_Title_1.mkv604.85 MB

Description

My Man Godfrey is a 1936 American comedy-drama film directed by Gregory La Cava. The screenplay was written by Morrie Ryskind, with uncredited contributions by La Cava, based on 1101 Park Avenue, a short novel by Eric Hatch.
Alice Brady as Angelica
Jean Dixon as Molly
Mischa Auer as Carlo
Directed by
Gregory La Cava
Written by
Morrie Ryskind
Eric Hatch
Comedy, Romance

94 minutes

When Carole Lombard and the family maid discuss the newly hired butler, we can read her mind when she says, "I'd like to sew his buttons on sometime, when they come off." In 1936, when elegant men's formalwear didn't use zippers, audiences must have had an even better idea of what she was thinking. The two women both have crushes on Godfrey (William Powell), a homeless man who Lombard, competing in a scavenger hunt, discovers living at the city dump. Lombard wins the hunt by producing Godfrey at a society ball and then, during an argument with her bitchy sister and loony mother, hires him to be the butler for her rich family. "Do you buttle?" she asks him, so crisply and directly that she could mean anything, or everything. Her romantic obsession is hopeless because Godfrey has transformed himself overnight from an unshaven bum into a polished, sophisticated man who prides himself on his proper behavior. When she grabs him and kisses him, he regards her with utter astonishment.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
604.85 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
MY MAN GODFREY Title 1.mkv

Screenshots

MY MAN GODFREY Title 1.mkv screenshot