My Masters' Nightmare Series (Season 01) by Marita A. Hansen [EPUB]

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on December 2, 2013 by Batmanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

My Masters' Nightmare Series (Season 01) by Marita A. Hansen [EPUB] (Size: 491.11 KB)
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 Taken by Marita A. Hansen.epub124.97 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 Discovered by Marita A. Hansen.epub121.24 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Episode 3 Betrayed - Marita A. Hansen.epub127.17 KB
 My_Masters__Nightmare_Season_1__Ep._4_Poisoned_by_Marita_A._Hansen.epub117.73 KB

Description

Marita A. Hansen was born in New Zealand, where Behind the Hood is based. Marita loves to write, compose compicturistic art, coach youth football, and referee the occasional match.

Genre: Dark Erotica/Suspense

Taken
I didn't see it coming, didn't realize how different everything would be within the space of a month. I would fall in love with one man, I would kill another, and I would lose my body, my mind, my soul - my freedom to them. I was an operative, a strong woman, someone sent in to save others, but under these two men I became weak - or pretended to be. I didn't like being weak, it angered me. If I had free rein I could cut my masters in two. But I wasn't there for pride, I was there to free those women and to take down the two men who sold them as sex slaves.
Those men needed to be punished
And I would do it
No matter the cost
Or how much I lost
Because I am Rita Kovak
MY MASTERS' NIGHTMARE.

Discovered
Jagger’s erratic behavior is concerning Frano, but not as much as the threat the Donatelli family bring. They want Jagger and will continue to run the D’Angelo business into the ground until he’s handed over.
When Frano finally relents, agreeing to giving Jagger ten lashes of a whip as punishment for mutilating Father Michael, Alberto shows his true colors, bringing with him a new era of servitude, something Rita never anticipated.
Rita's discovery as an FBI agent puts her life at risk, but her resemblance to Jagger's first lover may send her to hell.

Betrayed
Frano is stripped bare, both emotionally and literally, in this explosive follow-up to Episode 2.

Poisoned
Bianca would kill for Jagger, but who will end up dying for her love?
Bianca's hate for Alberto grows, her need to avenge what he did to Jagger now all consuming. But will her actions lead to endangering Jagger's brother or will it finally free her from a monster?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
491.11 KB
seeders:13
leechers:0
My Masters' Nightmare Series (Season 01) by Marita A. Hansen [EPUB]

All Comments

Hi there, I was wondering if you had any more of this series?
do u have ALL episodes, 1 to 7
Thank you!
you're welcome!