seeders: 33
leechers: 1
Added on April 28, 2014 by LLHDin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

my mm books 14 (Size: 683.18 KB)
 Lynn-Hagen-Rakeym.pdf370.3 KB
 Missy-Lyons-One-Night-Rodeo.pdf312.88 KB

Description

Rakeym By: Lynn Hagen - On a hike in the woods surrounding Brac Village, Kelson Carswell is tranquillized and kidnapped, thrown into a place made of nightmares. He finds a way to escape but must leave others behind in an attempt to get help. But his plans are short-lived when one of his captors chases Kelson down, determined to end his life. When his rescuer turns out to be a man from the feared Shadow elf race, Kelson is cast into a world filled with chaos, deceit, and loneliness. Rakeym Dareon is the leader of the Shadow elves—a tribe that despises his authority and wishes him dead. The old ways are killing his race, but with his people so deeply entrenched in tradition, the search for an easy solutions seems futile. Amidst this stonewalled society, Rakeym's very foundation is rocked when he discovers someone who will not only change who he is, but bring him to his knees as a once-frozen heart thaws.

One-Night Rodeo By: Missy Lyons - Ryder Hurley is a professional bull rider, and while he doesn’t understand the intense physical attraction he feels for the tattoo-covered rodeo bull handler and breeder, Corey, Ryder is ready for an all night rodeo. He just has to convince the sexy dynamo one night will be enough to ignite the passion between them.
Corey Blue is a bad boy to the core and people usually take one look at the tattoos that cover his body and keep their distance. He doesn’t usually mind because if humans got too close they may discover his hot-blooded bull shifter blood and use his secrets to profit in the bull riding circuit. Having the sexy cowboy in his bed is a risk he has to take even if his secret has a chance of being discovered by a human, but when his fellow shifters find out, they aren’t as willing to let the indiscretion slide.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
683.18 KB
seeders:33
leechers:1
my mm books 14

All Comments

Thanks!!!
Thanks!!!
Thanks so much!