Added on May 15, 2014 by LLHDin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

my mm books 19 (Size: 1.95 MB)
 Rehabilitating his Dingo-Charlie Richards.pdf580.15 KB
 The Defeat of Lawson-Stephani Hecht.pdf517.08 KB
 Fallon's Raven.pdf500.79 KB
 Intoxicated by the King Cobra-Jackie Nacht.pdf398.89 KB

Description

Fallon's Raven By: Stephani Hecht, Jackie Nacht - Just when you thought that your fate was set in stone, someone comes along to show you just how wrong you can be. Ever since he saw Raven, Fallon knew the Bird of Prey was meant to be his. Fallon didn’t give a damn that Raven wasn’t his predestined mate. All that mattered to Fallon was that he wanted and he wanted now! So, he tricks Raven into going into the underworld, where Fallon plans on keeping the warrior there forever.
Things go awry when Athena shows up to fetch her Bird of Prey. Not only does she need Raven back, but she needs a big favor from Fallon. Frustrated over possibly losing the man that he has become attached to, Fallon agrees to help the goddess. Will Fallon and Raven find a way to become mates, despite fate? Or are the doomed to be separated forever?

Intoxicated by the King Cobra By: Jackie Nacht - When desperation has you seeking help from your worst nightmares. It’s been seventy-five years since the toxins dropped and the world became dark. No one knows this more than Reese and his friends. On the verge of starvation, Reese will do the unthinkable—he’ll steal away into Venom City to get the food they so urgently need. Kalder’s been infected by the cobra venom, and even as a third generation, the toxin has passed on to physically alter future generations forevermore. Known as ruthless and cruel, he’ll kill anyone that threatens those he protects. When a desperate anti-venom shows up to steal food, his world is irrevocably changed.

Rehabilitating his Dingo By: Charlie Richards - Out of the Cage: Sometimes, when something seems too good to be true, it isn’t. When wolf shifter Yates Cruner helps save several humans from a dingo shifter pack using them as slaves, he doesn’t expect to find his mate among them. Oh, not one of the humans, but one of the surviving dingo shifters who has been beaten and abused just as much as the humans. It seems the dingo pack had one rule...I’m more dominant than you, I can do whatever I want to you. Yates realizes his little mate has a long road of healing ahead, and most of it isn’t for physical wounds. Aryen Fowles learned his place early in life, keep his head down, kneel at the other shifter’s feet, and do whatever they ask. If he did that, he could avoid being punished. When a group of strange shifters take over the pack, the rules change. Aryen struggles to understand what’s expected of him. When one of the wolves offers him pleasures he’d never experienced before, he wonders if he could accept his offer at face value or was it too good to be true?

The Defeat of Lawson By: Stephani Hecht - Sometimes you can’t get away from who you are. No matter how hard you run.
Ever since Marty had his first shift and nobody saw it, he’s kept his big, fat, Cougar secret to himself. After all, he has a great life. He has loving parents, he’s in his senior year of college, and he has a bright future in front of him. That all changes one night when he is attacked by a group of Ravens. When Lawson sees the tall man being confronted by the Ravens, he knows he has to go help the guy. Once the fight is over, Lawson is shocked to find out that Marty is a Lost Shifter. Against Marty’s will, Lawson takes the Cougar back to the coalition for his own safety. But Marty vows he’ll escape at the first opportunity. Will Lawson be able to convince Marty that it’s safer to stay with the coalition? If so, what will they do about their growing attraction to one another?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.95 MB
seeders:34
leechers:3
my mm books 19

All Comments

Nice :)
Thanks
Thank you