My Name Is Khan (2010) Blu-Ray (1080p)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 7, 2012 by Axezin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

My Name Is Khan (2010) Blu-Ray (1080p) (Size: 44.76 GB)
 MovieObject.bdmv290 bytes
 index.bdmv120 bytes

Description

Year : 2010 Genre : Drama Released : India Directed by : Karan Johar Cast : Kajol, Shahrukh Khan, Jimmy Shergil, Tanai Chheda, Christopher B. Duncan, Stephanie Hakabay, Jennifer Ekhols, Sonya Jehan, Harmony Blossom, Charles Marino, Shane Harper, Menon is sewn on the film : Rizwan, an Indian, who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, moved to his brother in San Francisco, where he falls in love with Mandira. Despite belonging to different religions, they get married and start a small business together. But the echoes of the tragedy of September 11 brought misery and in their happy home. Mandira blames the misfortune that befell them, her husband. Rizwan confused and very upset that the love of his life left him. To restore it, he takes a touching and inspiring journey across America ... retained the original chaptery as on Blu-ray Translation : Professional (full duplication) + insert VO (in places where there is no dubbing, voice superimposed odnogolosoe zamez `a) . For mixing audio thank you The_Mummy Quality : Blu-Ray Remux (1080p) Video : MPEG-4 AVC, 36.1 Mbit / s, 1920x1080 Audio : Pussky (AC3, 6 ch, 384 kbit / s), Hindi (DTS-HD MA, 6 ch, 1560 Kbit / s) Size : 44.76 GB Duration : 2:41:31 Translation : Dubbed Subtitles : English, Russian

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
44.76 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
My Name Is Khan (2010) Blu-Ray (1080p)

Trailer