My Neighbor Totoro (1988) [MULTI-AUDIO] [1080p] [HEVC] [x265]

seeders: 3
leechers: 13
Added on February 17, 2016 by [Pseudo]in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pDVDRip

My Neighbor Totoro (1988) [MULTI-AUDIO] [1080p] [HEVC] [x265] (Size: 2 GB)
 [pseudo] My Neighbor Totoro [Multi-Audio] [1080p] [h.265].mkv1.94 GB
 torrent.nfo2.79 KB
 sample.mkv41.95 MB
 ScreenShot 01.png1.76 MB
 ScreenShot 02.png1.13 MB
 ScreenShot 03.png1.74 MB
 ScreenShot 04.png1.05 MB
 ScreenShot 05.png789.89 KB
 Screenshot 06.png1.45 MB
 Screenshot 07.png496.97 KB
 Screenshot 08.png2.03 MB
 Screenshot 09.png1.14 MB
 Screenshot 10.png803.93 KB

Description

[SHOW INFO]

My Neighbor Totoro (Japanese: となりのトトロ Hepburn: Tonari no Totoro) is a 1988 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and produced by Studio Ghibli. The film – which stars the voice actors Noriko Hidaka, Chika Sakamoto, and Hitoshi Takagi – tells the story of the two young daughters (Satsuki and Mei) of a professor and their interactions with friendly wood spirits in postwar rural Japan. The film won the Animage Anime Grand Prix prize and the Mainichi Film Award and Kinema Junpo Award for Best Film in 1988. It also received the Special Award at the Blue Ribbon Awards in the same year.

The film was released on VHS and laserdisc in the United States by Tokuma Japan Communications' US subsidiary in 1993 under the title My Friend Totoro. In 1988, Streamline Pictures produced an exclusive dub for use on transpacific flights by Japan Airlines. Troma Films, under their 50th St. Films banner, distributed the dub of the film co-produced by Jerry Beck. It was released on VHS and DVD by Fox Video. Troma's and Fox's rights to this version expired in 2004. The film was re-released by Walt Disney Pictures on March 7, 2006[1] and by Madman on March 15, 2006. It features a new dub cast. This DVD release is the first version of the film in the United States to include both Japanese and English language tracks, as Fox did not have the rights to the Japanese audio track for their version.

The movie and its titular character, Totoro, have become cultural icons. My Neighbor Totoro ranked #41 in Empire magazine's "The 100 Best Films Of World Cinema" in 2010. A list of the greatest animated films compiled by Terry Gilliam in Time Out ranked the film number 1. A similar list compiled by the editors of Time Out ranked the film number 3.[5]The character made multiple cameo appearances in a number of Studio Ghibli films and video games and is recognized as one of the most popular characters in Japanese animation. Totoro was ranked 24th on IGN's top 25 anime characters.

[TECHNICAL DETAILS]

Source: BD-Rip / [BBT-RMX] My Neighbor Totoro [BD 1080p] (9 GB)

File Container: MKV
Video Format: h.265/HEVC [8-bit]
Video Resolution: 1920x1036
Audio Format: AAC-LC
Track 1: English Stereo (Disney)
Track 2: English Stereo (Streamline)
Track 3: Chinese Stereo
Track 4: Chinese Stereo
Track 5: French Stereo
Track 6: German Stereo
Track 7: Italian Stereo
Track 8: Japanese Stereo
Track 9: Korean Stereo
Subtitles: English Signs/Songs, English Doki, English BD, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese
Subtitle Format: ASS / S_VOBSUB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2 GB
seeders:3
leechers:13
My Neighbor Totoro (1988) [MULTI-AUDIO] [1080p] [HEVC] [x265]