My OldBoy! - GBC Emulator v1.3.1 {KatCore}.apk

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 24, 2016 by KatCorein Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

My OldBoy! - GBC Emulator v1.3.1 {KatCore}.apk (Size: 372.96 KB)
 My OldBoy! - GBC Emulator v1.3.1 {KatCore}.apk372.96 KB

Description

My OldBoy! is really a full-featured and super-fast emulator to operate Game Boy and Game Boy Color games around the largest selection of Android products, from really low-finish phones to modern capsules. It emulates precisely almost every facet of the actual hardware. Special features including link cable, rumble, and tilt sensor will also be supported. You could make your GB games colorful by choosing a custom palette.

Obviously it doesn't just emulate the hardware. Because of the save condition system, it can save you progress anytime and go back into it instantly. Even though enabling fast-forward in game, you are able to rapidly skip to negligence the sport you're mostly thinking about.

Quickest emulation using ARM set up code. Easily reach 60 FPS without frame skips even on really low-finish products.
Excellent game compatibility.
Saves your battery whenever possible.
Link cable emulation either on a single device, or across products over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
Tilt sensor and rumble emulation using your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
Super Game Boy palettes emulation. Enhance monochrome games by getting more colors!
Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and letOreliminate them quickly as the game is running.
IPS/UPS ROM patching
Fast-toward skip lengthy tales, in addition to decelerate games to obtain past an amount you can't in normal speed. Based on your hardware, it may run as quickly as 50x normal speed.
OpenGL rendering backend, in addition to normal rendering on products with no GPU.
Awesome video filters with the support of GLSL shaders.
Save games anytime with screenshot.
On-screen keyboard (multi-touch requires Android 2. or later), in addition to shortcut buttons for example load/save.
A really effective screen layout editor, with which you'll define the positioning and size for each one of the on-screen controls, and for the sport video.
Exterior controllers support, most likely through the Android native way or input method.
Well-designed interface. Effortlessly integrated using the latest Android.
Create and change to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
Create cutting corners to simply launch your preferred games out of your desktop.

No games are incorporated within this application and you have to obtain yours inside a legal way. Put them on your Sdcard, and study for them from inside the application.

LEGAL: The product isn't associated with, nor approved, endorsed or licensed by any means by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries

Please Visit My Website

www.KatCore.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
372.96 KB
seeders:0
leechers:1