My Only Christmas Wish By J. M. Jeffries EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 30, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

My Only Christmas Wish By J. M. Jeffries EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat (Size: 606.53 KB)
 My Only Christmas Wish - J. M. Jeffries.mobi335.97 KB
 My Only Christmas Wish - J. M. Jeffries.epub203.83 KB
 Cover.jpg64.3 KB
 metadata.opf2.1 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

My Only Christmas Wish By J. M. Jeffries EPUB,MOBI~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI
Genre: Romance,
ISBN: 0373862806 9780373862801

About:

All Darcy Bennett wants for Christmas is for her family's upscale Atlanta department store to stay in the family. No man, especially a stubborn—and deliciously sexy—Scrooge is going to edge her out without a fight. Bent on vengeance, new store owner Eli Austin has no problem using power to get his way. But is Darcy's feminine charm and a dash of holiday cheer enough to convince Eli to let her keep her legacy?

In a world full of mergers and takeovers, Eli does what it takes to stay in control. However, he doesn't count on the irresistible urge to unwrap Darcy like a holiday surprise. And he definitely isn't prepared to compromise with a woman whose family destroyed his own. With the magic of Christmas surrounding them, will Darcy and Eli be able to put aside their differences and realize that love is the only gift worth wishing for?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
606.53 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
My Only Christmas Wish By J. M. Jeffries EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat

All Comments

Thanks so very much. I appreciate it.
Thanks