My Street Food Kitchen Fast and easy flavours from around the world

seeders: 10
leechers: 13
Added on July 6, 2015 by beyondmax4uin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

My Street Food Kitchen Fast and easy flavours from around the world (Size: 48.6 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 My Street Food Kitchen Fast and easy flavours.tgz48.6 MB

Description

================
[COVER:]
================

================
[INFO:]
================

My Street Food Kitchen: Fast and easy flavours from around the world by Jennifer Joyce
English | 10 Sept. 2015 | ISBN: 1743364598, 1743364180 | 272 Pages | True AZW3 (Kindle)/(EPUB/PDF conv) | 50.51 MB

Renowned food writer Jennifer Joyce presents a selection of street food recipes from around the globe the flavour-filled, exotic foods 'to go' that we may have bought from hawkers or markets on our overseas travels, or that we purchase from our local takeaway or food truck. With this book, we can whip up a rich variety of international street food ourselves. A collection of up to 125 dishes (organised into chapters by country) draws together recipes for mouth-watering tacos, burgers, curries, souvlaki, gozleme, noodles and dumplings, ceviche, pizza and many more. Clever shortcuts like spice pastes and modern cooking methods (for example, using a pressure cooker to create meltingly tender meat in a snap) mean the majority of dishes can be prepared and served in a really timely and efficient way for relaxed weekday eating. Menus are also included for weekend cooking, drawing together themed feasts.

Please use 7Zip/WinRAR/Universal Extractor to EXTRACT FILES

If You Like This Torrent Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.6 MB
seeders:10
leechers:13