My Strongest Weakness (Family by Choice, Books 17) - Robin Nadler [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 8
leechers: 4
Added on November 20, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

My Strongest Weakness (Family by Choice, Books 17) - Robin Nadler [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 892.59 KB)
 My Strongest Weakness - Robin Nadler.epub325.54 KB
 My Strongest Weakness - Robin Nadler.jpg120.45 KB
 My Strongest Weakness - Robin Nadler.mobi442.14 KB
 My Strongest Weakness - Robin Nadler.opf4.45 KB

Description

Info Hash: 4DF51417E2B1A19C5CA1AF15526ACBBB2A2103DE
--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

My Strongest Weakness
Author: Robin Nadler

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 326 KB (.epub), 442 KB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ISBN / ASIN...............: 9781310142840 / B00XO12LE0
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Romance, Contemporary, Suspense, Women, Medical, Family
PUBLICATION DATE....: May 2015
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 416
SERIES......................: Family by Choice, Book #17
SOURCE.....................: Amazon
SYNOPSIS..................: Sometimes it’s simply too much.
How much fight does a person have inside them? How many times can someone be tested?
Tommy and Brittany had survived everything life threw at them. They were strongest together and everyone around them knew that. Their pride and joy was their beautiful daughter and watching her thrive was the most important job they could imagine. The threats were all resolved and it was time to simply enjoy life.
The trouble begins when life throws them a curve. Suddenly, nothing is certain and the hopes and dreams they had for their future are in question.
Brittany is ready to tackle everything and prove, once again, that she and her husband are soulmates. The problem comes when Tommy decides that maybe, he’s simply had enough. They have never had to deal with someone giving up. They have never had to look at each other and wonder if the love was still there. Brittany has to face a future where her husband decides he can’t do it anymore.
And that’s just the beginning.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
892.59 KB
seeders:8
leechers:4
My Strongest Weakness (Family by Choice, Books 17) - Robin Nadler [epub, mobi]-Zi