My Urban Fantasy Library Updated~ Urban Fantasy, Witches, Para., Fae, Demons, Vamps, Shifters

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on August 18, 2013 by wldorchidnvin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

I finally finished organizing my library. I also went through and added the latest books from the authors where available. Urban Fantasy, Witches, Para., Fae, Demons, Vamps, Shifters and even some shifters and vamps in space. There is one cop series, but it looked good so I kept it as well as Janet Evanovich who writes the bounty hunter Stephanie Plum series which is LOL funny. Once you run them through Calibre it totals 3,262 books in all.

I don't care for "Ellora's Cave" books since they tend to be all sex and not much story so I delete them when I run across them, but I am sure there are still some to be found. I like a good story line with action and kick ass heroines in my books so those I give 5 stars. I also took into account the ratings from goodreads.com.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.41 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3
My Urban Fantasy Library Updated~ Urban Fantasy, Witches, Para., Fae, Demons, Vamps, Shifters

All Comments

I really liked reading your torrent page explanation of your library. I have to agree with you about Ellora Cave books ... junkfood romance with just a bit too much hot sauce, I think, and no real plot. I gotta check this out! I was amazed to see how many books you got just in the Paranormal genre. Thank you!
Your collection looks fantastic. Can't wait! Thank you
wow, i am so excited! This is so awesome thanks so much
Wow! Thanks.
Great collection, thanks so much!!
Currently 40 seeds and healthy. This site always says my torrents have no seeds for some reason.
this looks awesome, thankyou
You are very welcome~!