Mystery Murders - The Sleeping Palace [ASG].exe

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on May 6, 2013 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mystery Murders - The Sleeping Palace [ASG].exe (Size: 348.61 MB)
 Mystery Murders - The Sleeping Palace [ASG].exe348.61 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

Sophia has awoken trapped in a mysterious bedroom within a strange and beautiful palace. She has no memory of who she is, where she is or how she came to be there. Discover why everyone within the palace has been cast into a magical slumber and uncover the truth behind the mysterious Heart of the Palace. Help Sophia recover her memories, discover her Royal romance and uncover the dark secret behind the Curse of Laroche Palace in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace!

System Requirements:
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 359 MB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwidth limit

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

Thanks To Velocity

And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
348.61 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Mystery Murders - The Sleeping Palace [ASG].exe

All Comments

thanks
Although I do love ASG's releases, this one didn't work for me. I 'm using my netbook to play ASG's releases and so far, it was okay until this. It doesn't fit my screen at all. It maybe quite immature to say this things but as a noob in technical side, I think I'll settle for the other games that don't get me into trouble of playing just because of the resolution. Anyway, It would have been a good game play
yeah defenitely a bug , i tried uninstall reinstall not worked
clean up game work , hope u like game that the hint keep telling u there is nothing to do here!!!
stuck... been every locations & there is nothing to do here!!