Mеtal Geаr Sоlid V: Grоund Zerоes (Updated to v1.0.3, MULTI8) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 8
leechers: 9
Added on May 27, 2015 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mеtal Geаr Sоlid V: Grоund Zerоes (Updated to v1.0.3, MULTI8) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 1.89 GB)
 FitGirl releases on K A T.url128 bytes
 Reupped by FitGirl on May 27.txt40 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin847.05 MB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin75.82 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin325.18 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin458.95 MB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin211.69 MB
 setup-fitgirl-v103.bin8.4 MB
 setup-v1.0.3.exe5.42 MB

Description

Boys & Girls. I ask you - please SEED. My uploads are constantly deleted by DMCA requests (copyright holders). And only proper seeding will help you and others to get these games even after the torrent will be deleted on KAT.

So set you Upload/Download Ratio to 10/1 and let everybody play those games. Gimme faith in people. I don't want to make my repacks for selfish johndoes.

Thank you, seeding's much appreciated.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Release Date: December 18, 2014
Genres/Tags: Action, TPS, Stealth, 3D, Paid Demo
Developer: Kojima Productions
Publisher: Konami
Platform: PC [Repack]

Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CPY)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64 (64-bit OS Required)
Processor: Core i5-4460 (3.20GHz) or better *Quad-Core or better
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 3 GB (~6.5 GB during installation)

Screenshots

Description:

World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases another masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first segment of the Metal Gear Solid V Experience and prologue to the larger second segment,

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter. MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class productions unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game

Repack Features

• MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • Significantly smaller size (compressed from 2.9 to 1.9 GB)
  • Updated to v1.0.3
  • Installation takes 7-10 minutes (depending on your system)
  • Repack by FitGirl

Patchnote for v1.0.3

• When the Camera Y Axis is set to Reverse, the camera movement with the mouse will reflect the change
  • Under some conditions, there was a "Low Memory" error a few minutes after launching the game. This issue has been fixed.
  • When some USB devices were connected the game didn't launch. This issue has been fixed.
  • Certain gunfire animations weren't properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
  • The animation for empty shells ejecting during gunfire wasn't properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
  • The Windows Screensaver, under certain conditions, interrupted gameplay. This issue has been addressed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.89 GB
seeders:8
leechers:9
Mеtal Geаr Sоlid V: Grоund Zerоes (Updated to v1.0.3, MULTI8) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Mеtal Geаr Sоlid V: Grоund Zerоes (Updated to v1.0.3, MULTI8) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

Rehashing and seeding, thanks.