Naming the World: And Other Exercises for the Creative Writer - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on May 31, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Naming the World: And Other Exercises for the Creative Writer - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 1.82 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Naming the World - And Other Exercises for the Creative Writer.zip1.82 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (January 8, 2008) | 978-0812975482 | 400 pages | AZW3, EPUB

You already have the tools to become a gifted writer; what you need is the spark. Harvard creative writing professor and acclaimed author Bret Anthony Johnston brings you an irresistible interactive guide to the craft of narrative writing. From developing characters to building conflict, from mastering dialogue to setting the scene, Naming the World jump-starts your creativity with inspiring exercises that will have you scrambling for pen and paper. Every chapter is a master class with the country’s most eminent authors, renowned editors, and dedicated teachers.

• Infuse emotion into your fiction with three key strategies from Margot Livesey.
• Christopher Castellani dumps the “write what you know” maxim and challenges you to really delve into the imagination.
• A point-of-view drill from Susan Straight can be just the breakthrough you need to flesh out your story.
• Jewell Parker Rhodes shares how good dialogue is not just about what is being said but about what is being left unsaid.

Brimming with imaginative springboards and hands-on exercises, Naming the World has everything you need to become a stronger, more inventive writer.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.82 MB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Naming the World: And Other Exercises for the Creative Writer - {Ms.Chief}