Nancy Please 2012 720p WebRip x264 Ghost

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 16, 2013 by AlbTorrentin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiP

Nancy Please 2012 720p WebRip x264 Ghost (Size: 671.81 MB)
 Nancy.Please.2012.720p.WebRip.x264-Ghost.mp4671.81 MB

Description

NANCY, PLEASE tells the story of Paul Brawley, a gifted PhD candidate at Yale University. Paul has just moved into an apartment with his pragmatic girlfriend, Jen, and is struggling to complete his dissertation before embarking on a career in academia. There's just one snag: as Paul is unpacking his belongings, he discovers that something has been left behind. A seemingly inconsequential object, but one Paul feels is of great importance to his dissertation and, therefore, to his future: a battered, personally annotated hardcover copy of 'Little Dorrit' by Charles Dickens. He will have to retrieve it from his former roommate - the obstinate Nancy. As he becomes increasingly consumed with the retrieval of 'Little Dorrit', Paul's relationship and career unravel.

ScreenShots:

Format: MP4.
Codecs: X264/AAC
Video Bitrate: 1000kbps.
Audio Bitrate: 96 kbps.
Source: Web-DL.
Subtitles: None.

Genre: Drama
Director: Andrew Semans
Writers: Will Heinrich, Andrew Semans
Stars: Will Rogers, Eleonore Hendricks, Rebecca Lawrence Levy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
671.81 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Nancy Please 2012 720p WebRip x264 Ghost

Trailer

All Comments

Very good torrent file---Thank You for the upload
Just lost my VPS/SeedBox and i cant seed my movies, will fix it within 24 hours, i recommend this movie, this is my best quality for my 720p WebRip encodes. I can encode better but it will need more moneys to buy VPS with 8 core, because with this dual core i have to wait 10 hours per movie.