Napoleon's Privates: 2,500 Years of History Unzipped (2008) by Tony Perrottet [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on February 14, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Napoleon's Privates: 2,500 Years of History Unzipped (2008) by Tony Perrottet [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.68 MB)
 Napoleon's Privates 2,500 Years of History Unzipped by Tony Perrottet [Dr.Soc].pdf1.68 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Napoleon's Privates: 2,500 Years of History Unzipped by Tony Perrottet
2008-07-01 | ISBN: 0061257281 | 256 pages | PDF | 1.48MB

When Tony Perrottet heard that Napoleon's "baguette" had been stolen by his disgruntled doctor a few days after the Emperor's death, he rushed out to New Jersey. Why? Because that's where an eccentric American collector who had purchased Napoleon's member at a Parisian auction now kept the actual relic in an old suitcase under his bed.

The story of Napoleon's privates triggered Perrottet's quest to research other such exotic sagas from history, to discover the actual evidence behind the most famous age-old mysteries: Did Churchill really send condoms of a surprising size to Stalin? Were champagne glasses really molded upon Marie Antoinette's breasts? What was JFK's real secret service? What were Casanova's best pickup lines? Napoleon's Privates is filled with offbeat, riotously entertaining anecdotes that are guaranteed to amaze, shock, and enliven any dinner party.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 MB
seeders:4
leechers:4
Napoleon's Privates: 2,500 Years of History Unzipped (2008) by Tony Perrottet [Dr.Soc]