Naruto Shippuden -Episode 374 [ENG SUBBED][SD] - Joker_RETURNS.mp4

seeders: 149
leechers: 23
Added on August 28, 2014 by Joker_RETURNSin Anime
Torrent verified.

Naruto Shippuden -Episode 374 [ENG SUBBED][SD] - Joker_RETURNS.mp4 (Size: 46.51 MB)
 Naruto Shippuden -Episode 374 [ENG SUBBED][SD] - Joker_RETURNS.mp446.51 MB

Description

Naruto Shippuden -Episode 374 [ENG SUBBED][SD]
"The New Three-Way Deadlock"
* Release Date : August 28, 2014
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SYNOPSIS
==============================================================================================
Naruto Shippuuden is the continuation of the original animated TV series Naruto. The story revolves around an older and slightly more matured Uzumaki Naruto and his quest to save his friend Uchiha Sasuke from the grips of the snake-like Shinobi, Orochimaru… After 2 and a half years Naruto finally returns to his village of Konoha, and sets about putting his ambitions to work, though it will not be easy, as He has amassed a few (more dangerous) enemies, in the likes of the shinobi organization; Akatsuki.
==============================================================================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Media Info:
Source: WebRip
* Overall bit rate : 200 Kbps CBR
>> VIDEO:
* Format : MP4/AVC
* File size : 43 MB Per Episode
* Duration : 23mn 9s
* Video bit rate : 160 Kbps CBR
* Width : 640 pixels
* Height : 360 pixels
* Frame rate : 23.976 fps
* Language : Japanese
* Subtitle: English
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> AUDIO:
* Format : LC-AAC
* Bit rate : 96.0 Kbps CBR
* Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
===============================================================

My 720p version will be uploaded later on the day

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.51 MB
seeders:149
leechers:23
Naruto Shippuden -Episode 374 [ENG SUBBED][SD] - Joker_RETURNS.mp4

Screenshots

Naruto Shippuden -Episode 374 [ENG SUBBED][SD] - Joker_RETURNS.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

thank you
awesome...i m new ...where can i get English dubbed ?
English Dubs are slow late to be processed. As you can see by this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naruto:_Shippuden_episodes , episode 257 is the latest to be dubbed. Watch with Subs
he just uploaded the file, if you are so eager to watch then i guess you should watch it online on some website and download this later
it would be grateful if you upload 480p early :P judging by your file size i guess you would get 480p in 60mb's. Anyways thanks for the fast upload :D
will try next time, but then it wont be so fast
well that was just my personal suggestion tho, but you are right on your part.