Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 NTSC XBOX360-iNSOMNi

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on February 27, 2013 by SuPer_BONEin Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 NTSC XBOX360-iNSOMNi (Size: 8.14 GB)
 ins-nsun3.dvd35 bytes
 ins-nsun3.iso8.14 GB
 ins-nsun3.nfo4.83 KB
 www.RARBG.com.txt45 bytes

Description

Naruto.Shippuden.Ultimate.Ninja.Storm.3.NTSC.XBOX360-iNSOMNiDATE : 26/02/2013Platform...: XBOX360 Format....: ins-nsun3.isoFilename...: ins-nsun3 Size......: 69 x 100 MBSource.....: DVD Publisher.: NamcoRegion.....: USA Languages.: MULTIwww.namco.com/console/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 will feature the mostextensive character roster of any game so far in the series,letting fans engage with a huge number of their favoritepersonalities from the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN universe, be they friendor foe.In story mode, players will be thrown into a series ofthrilling adventures set in the village of Konoha, while the game'selectrifying fights will be punctuated with massive scale bossbattles, including a fearsome confrontation with the gargantuanNine-Tails.		

Join Us

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.14 GB
seeders:8
leechers:1

Trailer

All Comments

lmao at the comments thanks man for the uplaod plays fine
"http:// www1 2.zi ppy sha re.co m/v/ 8405 7138/fil e.ht ml" (w/out quotations and spaces)xbox360EMULATOR drag and drop the iso file then bam!
sir does it work on ntsc/j console?? cuz my technician says my console is from korean region?? reply asap
Does this work on CXBX? Please someone tell me thanks