National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States (8th Edition) 2016 by National Geographic and Phil Schermeister.epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 4
leechers: 6
Added on May 11, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States (8th Edition) 2016 by National Geographic and Phil Schermeister.epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 282.51 MB)
 National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States (8th Edition).epub282.51 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States, 8th Edition by National Geographic and Phil Schermeister
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1426216513 | 496 pages | EPUB | 282.5 MB

In time for the National Park's 100th birthday, this flagship, best-selling guide is fully revamped and updated with all new text, photographs, and design. National Geographic writers hit all 59 national parks—including Pinnacles, the newest in the crown—for intensive on-the-ground research. 300 photos and 80 colorful maps complete the extraordinary package. Practical and comprehensive coverage includes engaging, individual park descriptions and brief history, travel planning tips, itineraries and directions, activities, park lodges and hotels, visitor center contact information, and camping information. Well-known national parks writers provide new insights into the parks and share favorite spots for viewing scenery, wildlife, sunsets, and more in this Centennial edition.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
282.51 MB
seeders:4
leechers:6
National Geographic Guide to National Parks of the United States (8th Edition) 2016 by National Geographic and Phil Schermeister.epub [Dr.Soc]