Native Instruments FM8 v1.2.0-ASSiGN [goLdbLade]

seeders: 17
leechers: 0
Added on September 11, 2013 by goLdbLadein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Native Instruments FM8 v1.2.0-ASSiGN [goLdbLade] (Size: 218.09 MB)
 Download free rapidshare stuff.url126 bytes
 Download Free Xbox 360 Games.url130 bytes
 EXTABIT Premium.url152 bytes
 Important - Read Me.txt147 bytes
 read me.txt1.5 KB
 Ul.to Premium.url125 bytes
 ASSIGN.nfo25.86 KB
 NIFM8120.bin218.07 MB
 NIFM8120.cue74 bytes

Description

Released by ASSiGN | 19.9.2011

Native Instruments has harnessed the power of FM synthesis. The strengths of digital are manifest in FM8’s powerful audio engine which generates breath-taking, brilliantly dynamic FM sound in pristine quality. With its emphasis on ease-of-use, the FM8 brings a high degree of simplicity to the otherwise intricate process of FM synthesis, delivering unsurpassed depth, brilliance, and dynamism. The FM8 embodies the bright, lively sound of FM synthesis. Load patches from classic FM hardware units or use the 960 presets. Innovative features raise FM based synthesis to new levels.Top features
•Award-winning FM synthesizer with extended sound architecture and high-quality mode
•Optimized user interface for quick and convenient sound editing
•Powerful, graphical sound morphing feature for easy creation of sophisticated, evolving sounds
•Extremely versatile arpeggiator for intuitive generation of intricate patterns
•Quick-access effects rack with 12 high-quality effects, such as phaser, flanger, tube amp, overdrive, delays, EQs
•Enhanced graphical envelopes with 32 stages, looping and tempo synchronisation
•Full-matrix modulation: freely adjustable algorithm structure with 6 operators plus distortion and analog filter operators
•Reads and reproduces classic FM sound programs of yesteryear such as the DX and TX seriesHomepage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
218.09 MB
seeders:17
leechers:0
Native Instruments FM8 v1.2.0-ASSiGN [goLdbLade]

All Comments

Good torrent works 100% thanks
not everything you know that you can donwloaded to install has to be in zip files... you need Daemon tools to open this.
@ProAudio23: If you want a good statues on here. I recommend you to seed you're uploads for at lease 24-hours. Please re-seed when possible. Thanks
@ProAudio23: Thank You For re-seeding. Keep Up the work.