Native Instruments Maschine 2 Expansion UPDATE - True School 1.1.0 - K33F

seeders: 0
leechers: 6
Added on November 17, 2013 by k33fin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Native Instruments Maschine 2 Expansion UPDATE - True School 1.1.0 - K33F (Size: 876.91 MB)
 Native Instruments Maschine Expansion True School 1.1.0 UPDATE - K33F.rar876.91 MB

Description

This is the update needed for this expansion to be used with Maschine 2.0 R2R version.

**THIS IS JUST THE UPDATE**
Required: Previous install. Unactivated.

Instructions:

1.) Unrar

2.) Install

3.) Enjoy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
876.91 MB
seeders:0
leechers:6
Native Instruments Maschine 2 Expansion UPDATE - True School 1.1.0 - K33F

All Comments

you need this Activation Patch - https://kat.cm/native-instruments-maschine-2-library-incl-activation-patch-by-r2r-t8193418.html#main
you guys need to have previous True School install or do registry tricks to make this install updates without previous expansion cause most of the samples are the same except there are few newer or add-ons than v1.0 which in this case i had no prior expansion(TrueSchool) then what i do is by adding registry for Maschine to locate the folder and show up on NI panel instead of user.Plus,you might need to update Massive(1.4) too
Is there somewhere where these registry tricks are posted? I am interested in learning the procedure.
lol , me too!
I'll PM you guys where to locate it and from there you guys know what to do when sees it....
hmmm....I had the R2R version installed before I installed this update and it then was listed in the latest Maschine 2 by R2R. Maybe this needs to be patched. It worked for me though. Sorry, I just had the update.
installed fine..but asks for activation....i have the previous library as well but its not working for me
You need this
Mainly just the patch unless you want the library too.
hmmm...not sure. If there is a R2R post of True School I will upload it ASAP.
I can also confirm the activation patch indeed does not work with this release for some reason.
Yes, thats what I think also. All expansions are good except this one, whatever the method I tried to make it works (and I tried them all I think)