Native Instruments Traktor PRO v2.7.1+Crack.zip

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 4, 2015 by Domnixin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Native Instruments Traktor PRO v2.7.1+Crack.zip (Size: 196.73 MB)
 Native Instruments Traktor PRO v2.7.1+Crack.zip196.73 MB

Description

Traktor Pro is a professional DJ application for mixing digital music as well as CDs and Vinyl.Whether you want to rock your bedroom or the club, Traktor Pro is a very complete program that does pretty much everything you might want. It's highly configurable, which makes it very flexible but also pretty inaccessible to beginners. There is extensive documentation for Traktor Pro, but even that is pretty scary!

Features:
1.Elevate Your Mix
Define your sound with our flagship DJ software – four decks and a stunning range of creative features for maximum freedom in mixing.

2.The New Pro TRAKTOR is the pro platform that top DJs trust, and TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Deck™ technology is the most advanced version of TRAKTOR ever. Perform your mix on up to four decks, featuring TruWave colored waveforms, powerful looping and cueing functionality and an exceptional effects suite.

3.Remix Has Landed RAKTOR PRO 2’s groundbreaking new Remix Decks allow for spectacular live remixing and re-arranging of tracks.

4.Get In The Mix

Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® and iPod® integration makes finding the right track effortless. TRAKTOR’s acclaimed sync concept and beat grid feature ensures that your tunes beat-match perfectly.

New Features

Integration of TRAKTOR KONTROL S8

Freeze mode can be mapped to all other controllers with Controller Manager

Several iTunes Library integration enhancements

TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO now compatible with both MK1 and MK2 timecode media

How to Crack ?

1] Download TRAKTOR PRO set up and Crack From Down bellow Links
2] Run the Patch from Crack file 'Patch-R2R'
3] Browse & Patch the "Traktor.exe" in install directory.
4] Click on Register "Traktor Pro 2" *OR* "Traktor Scratch Pro 2".
4] Done, Enjoy! ;)

FOR MORE PLZ VISIT AND GIVE US A SUPPORT : http://www.cloudanna.com

AL THE TIME I CANT SEED SO PLZ GUYS HELP ME AND DON'T WORRY WHEN I AM NOT SEEDING YOU GUYS CAN DOWNLOAD FORM DOWN BELLOW LINKS.KINDLY Excuse Me FOR THAT

Native Instruments Traktor PRO v2.7.1 SET UP

Native Instruments Traktor PRO v2.7.1 CRACK ONLY

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
196.73 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Native Instruments Traktor PRO v2.7.1+Crack.zip