Natural Foot Care: Herbal Treatments, Massage, and Exercises for Healthy Feet - Honest

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on July 11, 2013 by MG.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Natural Foot Care: Herbal Treatments, Massage, and Exercises for Healthy Feet - Honest (Size: 5.23 MB)
 Natural Foot Care Herbal Treatments, Massage, and Exercises for Healthy Feet - Honest.epub5.23 MB

Description

===

Torrent details:

Name: Natural Foot Care: Herbal Treatments, Massage, and Exercises for Healthy Feet

File type: EPUB

Size: 5 MB

Number of Pages: 192

===

Description:

===

Keep your feet healthy, strong, beautiful, and feeling great with targeted massages, luxurious creams and soaks you can make yourself, easy strengthening exercises, at-home pedicures, and specific herbs and foods to add to your diet. You’ll find dozens of delicious ways to care for your feet!

===

How to use:

* Open with any EPUB reader

* Enjoy!

===

===

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.23 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Natural Foot Care: Herbal Treatments, Massage, and Exercises for Healthy Feet - Honest

All Comments

Thank you. I am so glad I had a chance to see this before buying. This is filled with all sorts of other (crap) stuff. Here's an example of her ageless wisdom "If you’re overweight, lose some pounds. Excess weight adds enormous pressure to your already stressed feet" Really? Gee, what a concept. This went right into my recycle bin.
Thanks