Neanderthal Seeks Human (Book #1, Knitting in The City Series)- Penny Reid

seeders: 18
leechers: 7
Added on May 20, 2014 by Mohammad_ATin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Neanderthal Seeks Human (Book #1, Knitting in The City Series)- Penny Reid (Size: 468.93 KB)
 Neanderthal Seeks Human (Book #1, Knitting in The City Series) - Penny Reid.epub383.1 KB
 Cover.jpg82.02 KB
 metadata.opf3.81 KB

Description

This is a full-length, 115k word novel and is the first book in the Knitting in the City series.

There are three things you need to know about Janie Morris: 1) She is incapable of engaging in a conversation without volunteering TMTI (Too Much Trivial Information), especially when she is unnerved, 2) No one unnerves her more than Quinn Sullivan, and 3) She doesn't know how to knit.

After losing her boyfriend, apartment, and job in the same day, Janie Morris can't help wondering what new torment fate has in store. To her utter mortification, Quinn Sullivan- aka Sir McHotpants- witnesses it all then keeps turning up like a pair of shoes you lust after but can't afford. The last thing she expects is for Quinn- the focus of her slightly, albeit harmless, stalkerish tendencies- to make her an offer she can't refuse.

Review

"It's about time that smart became sexy in the fiction world!" Page Trotter Book Review pagetrotter.blogspot.com

"I'm so glad that I picked this book up- it really made my day." SmexyBooks smexybooks.com

"I laughed out loud constantly while reading this book." Sexy Book Times sexybooktimes.com

"Why did it have to end!?" Under The Covers Book Blog underthecoversbookblog.com

About the Author

ABOUT PENNY:
Penny Reid is a part time author of romantic fiction and completed her first full-length novel (at 115k words...!) in March 2013. When she is not immersed in penning romantic fiction she works full time in the biotech industry as a researcher. She's also a full time mom to two diminutive adults (boy-6 and girl-3), wife, daughter, knitter, crocheter, sewer, general crafter, and thought hijacker.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
468.93 KB
seeders:18
leechers:7
Neanderthal Seeks Human (Book #1, Knitting in The City Series)- Penny Reid