Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 Crack.Only-SKIDROW

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 29, 2012 by xXFANTASTICXxin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 Crack.Only-SKIDROW (Size: 5.64 MB)
 NFSMW_2-SKIDROWGAMES.rar5.64 MB

Description

Minimum System Requirements (PC)

CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)

Memory: 2 GB

HDD: 20 GB

Graphics (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)

Graphics (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)

Sound: DirectX compatible

Input: Keyboard and Mouse

DVD ROM Drive

Recommended System Requirements (PC)

CPU: Quad-Core CPU

Memory: 4 GB

HDD: 20 GB

Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)

Sound: DirectX compatible

Input: Keyboard and Mouse

DVD ROM Drive

1.Unpack

2.Copy crack to installation game directory

3.Play'n'Enjoy !!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.64 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 Crack.Only-SKIDROW

Screenshots

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 Crack.Only-SKIDROW screenshot

All Comments

Working
thanks a lot
I am using Sony Vaio laptop I can Play NFS THE RUN Perfectly but The Most Wanted 2012 Stucks Sometimes...:(
2012-11-11 16:52
dint run
1o1
thnxxx dude it really worked for me :) cheers
Nooo it's not , game is cool , but NFS The Run is the best series of NFS ...
Really ? I liked the "REAL" most wanted (2005) the most !
guys ! its a great job by SKID-ROW but its a worst game by need for speed ever don't download it its just time pass !
I am able to launch the game.. But then it says that the game cant work if Origin is not running. After that the game crashes. Can anyone help me here?
To be exact it says "You need to login to EA servers in order to access the online features of the game". After skipping this message, the game loads for some time (5-10 seconds) and then crashes. Please help.
Try again and again . And when that message appear tap enter .
I tried tapping enter. After that it goes to the loading screen for a few seconds before crashing. :(
When the message is displayed, there is an error code written to the bottom left of the screen. The code is 800d0000.
I don't know what is that , maybe some error in your computer , really don't know ...
i couldnt get skidrows crack working..but 3dm crack working fine.;)..skidrow going downhill..only working on certain windows instalations..if u get issues with this get 3dm,s crack instead..working great maxed out settings.;)