Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 (Full HD) Repack No Extra Download {repacker}

seeders: 10
leechers: 6
Added on September 15, 2015 by repackerin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 (Full HD) Repack No Extra Download {repacker} (Size: 616.8 MB)
 com.ea.games.nfs13_na.zip604.71 MB
 Need for Speed Most Wanted {repacker}.apk12.09 MB
 Install Instruction.txt172 bytes

Description

Special Notice

It Is Reuploaded file for many requests of people. It Will may be delete by copyright owner again. So Download Fast and SEED UP For other. Thanx For appreciate our work.

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Version 1.0.50

Description

To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals.
With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split-second decisions.
Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead.
In true Criterion Games fashion, an enhanced Autolog puts your friends at the heart of your experience.
In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you’ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events.
Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted

Install Note

1. UNZIP AND PLACE THE DATA FOLDER TO SDCARD/ANDROID/DATA
2. GO TO "SETTINGS" IN YOUR ANDROID PHONE/TAB AND AFTER THAT GO TO "SECURITY" AND ALLOW (CHEAK/ON) "UNKNOWN SOURCES"
3. IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW "UNKNOWN SOURCES". THE GAME WILL NOT INSTALL. BECAUSE YOU DOWNLOAD MOST WANTED FROM TORRENT NOT GOOGLE PLAY
4. INSTALL THE APK
6. OFF YOUR DATA CONNECTION
7. PLAY AND ENJOY

Hack Description

The Game is Fully Downloaded. No Need to Extra Download

Requried

ANDROID 2.3 AND UP

Played In

Micromax Canvas 2, Canvas 2.2, Unite 2

Xperia C, Z1, Z2

Nokia X, XL

Motorola Moto G (2nd Jen)

Samsung Galaxy S3, S5

it Is already Cracked. So Don't Update This

Thank You

if you like this torrent then please SEED

If You Have any Problem

We are now on Facebook.. Post Your ideas and suggestions, and Find upcoming updates and Releases. So Connect With Us.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
616.8 MB
seeders:10
leechers:6
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 (Full HD) Repack No Extra Download {repacker}

Trailer

Screenshots

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 (Full HD) Repack No Extra Download {repacker} screenshot
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 (Full HD) Repack No Extra Download {repacker} screenshot

All Comments

Your Work really awesome. Really !!! Cracks Zone : Break the restrictions. Thanx Repacker for break the restrictions of applications.
Yup... Total game Modified for all devices.. So no error create on any devices. Its a mega modd
the original file is 2gb but this is only 600mb great work!
Great its works in Moto G3
but in my case, i follow this & its woks :) ....
i have to put "com.ea.games.nfs13_na" folder in'internal memory/Android/data/'
than install app
off my DATA CONNECTION & WIFI
disable 'auto rotation' option
& Play :D
good
it worked
Excellent
Working on my Tab s 705 without internet
Great Job
great woork..thanks
thanks