Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition PC game ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 97
leechers: 16
Added on September 18, 2012 by K!llERoY512in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition PC game ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 2.89 GB)
 Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition nosTEAM.exe2.89 GB
 visit-nosteam.ro.html3.08 KB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.76 KB
 nfsmw-key.reg694 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the Game:
- 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Get behind the wheel of a ΓÇÖ67 Camaro, the only American classic in Need for Speed Most Wanted, and a specially-tuned BMW M3 GTR street machine right out of the box in Quick Race and Online modes.
- 8 Custom Rides: Eight specially-tuned rides with hand-selected body kits, spoilers, rims, roof scoops, and more are unlocked and available for you to redline in Quick Race and Online modes. Featured cars: Supra, Lotus Elise, Porsche 911
GT2, Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG, Corvette C6, Mercedes-Benz SL 500, Porsche 911 Carrera S, and Corvette C6.R.
- Exclusive Pursuit Challenge: Hone your cop evasion skills in this intense Pursuit Challenge that features waves of supercharged SUV cops and the most aggressive police tactics.
- 3 Exclusive Races: Ignite the streets in three races created specifically for the Black Edition, unlocked and available to drive right from the start.
- Exclusive and Unlocked Vinyls: Personalise your ride faster than everyone else with dozens of unlocked vinyls as well as specifically created Black Edition-only designs.

PC System Requirements:

Minimum:
CPU: 3 Ghz
RAM: 1 GB
VGA: NVidia 5900 or ATi 9800 with 256mb of video memory
DX: DirectX 9.0c
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

NOTES:
This version of game is already cracked ,just install and play
This game include update patch 1.3

How to install:
After download is done:
- open (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.89 GB
seeders:97
leechers:16
Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition PC game ^^nosTEAM^^

All Comments

nosTEAM rocks as usual. Fast download, Installs quick and plays just great. Thank you nosTEAM as always!
quick download and easy installation . no problems at all . I run a slower machine - Core2Duo 2.2 Ghz, 2Gb Ram , 1Gb Graphix, 250 HDD. but the game works well without any lags of distortion.

definitly download this link. the game is a classic and the installation is a piece of cake.
Great game, one of my old favorites, thanks uploader
Thanks so much, it worked great on my laptop!! Windows 8.1 and running 1.4 Ghz
does this work on windows 8? for some reason it wont run...
Its also missing some dll file?
I have 8.1 Windows in my laptop and is running great.
How can you make a working LAN server on this? I really want to play with my friends but I'm not sure what to do exactly.