Need for Speed Rivals (2013) - Najnowszy Update v.1.2 + Crack + Spolszczenie + 100% savegame

seeders: 77
leechers: 3
Added on December 9, 2013 by bnatf2323in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Need for Speed Rivals (2013) - Najnowszy Update v.1.2 + Crack + Spolszczenie + 100% savegame (Size: 66.14 MB)
 1.Update + Crack.rar63.76 MB
 2.Spolszczenie.rar2.32 MB
 3.Savegame.rar59.61 KB
 info.txt744 bytes

Description

The latest update from 3DM , version 1.2.0.0
-------------------------------------------------- ----------

Includes update crack . In addition, crack and 100% savegame .

Allows you to run the game in those who had a problem with the previous versions crack 3DM (eg black screen after startup) .

Instructions :
1 Key ! -> Buy ORIGINAL game ;) (price about 99 zł Allegro )
2 unpack
3 Copy the files from the directory to the directory UPDATE game
4 Copy the files from the CRACK directory to the game directory
5 Copy the files from the CRACK folder to the game directory
6 Start Rivals_PL.reg
7 Play till you drop !

Bonus ! In addition, I attach Savegame deblocking game. Please file . Sav file to a directory : C: UsersNazwaUseraDocumentsGhost GamesNeed for Speed ​​( TM ) Rivalssettings . Note ! If you do not bśdzie work , change the file name. Sav to the same which is called to save the original file with yours recorded progress in the game .

NOTE !
Pack only for those who bought ORIGINAL but do not have access to the Internet and Origin account .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
66.14 MB
seeders:77
leechers:3
Need for Speed Rivals (2013) - Najnowszy Update v.1.2 + Crack + Spolszczenie + 100% savegame

All Comments

specs too low, wont run proper...i too have same kind of specs but higher graphic card tho
i have a sound looping at the game is there any crack or update can fix it please?????