Need for Speed World Offline

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on January 24, 2016 by Chromiumplexin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Need for Speed World Offline (Size: 2.1 GB)
 Need for Speed World Offline.zip2.1 GB

Description

We thought that something like this was impossible, but, great minds finally managed to create the loved Need for Speed World as an offline game! If you do not know what NFSW (Need for Speed World) is, then, let me tell you!

Need for Speed World was an online open world, free to play racing game enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. Two main server shards [Apex and Chicane] Were the basis of gameplay. A simple game launcher was downloaded where you can signup for free, and begin your gameplay with everybody you come across in the server. The features include some of the following:

~Sprints and Circuits [racing]
~Pursuits and Team Escapes [Hot Pursuit]
~Freeroam and Meeting Places [Hangouts and Freeroam]

You can blast your way through opponents via your customized car. There is a very big variety of cars you can choose ranking from E class [Lowest] to S class [Highest]. The car ranks are E, D, C, B, A, S.

You can customize your car with aftermarket parts, performance parts, vinyls, skill mods, and custom paint with a large color palate.

And, you can use skill mods to help you gain 1st in the competition. Some of these skil mods include:

~Nitrous upgrades
~Juggernaut upgrade
~Slingshot upgrade
~Shield upgrade
*And many more*

Now, let's talk about what is different and the same in Need for Speed World OFFLINE:

~Server editor to customize how much cash, speed boost [another form of cash in the game] and some other settings.

~Freeroam is still the same.
~You can play Singleplayer Team Escapes and Drags. [I'll tell you how in a little bit]
~Pursuits work as they used to
~Customizations still work
~Treasure Hunts work as far as I know
~After-Event rewards still work as far as I know.

~Prize packs are still being worked on.
~The 3 profiles in the game have 1-2 cars preloaded for some reason.
~Insurance and multipliers are still being worked on.

~You can feel free to tell me any other positive or negative trait in the game from the original~

**Getting the game to function requires a different process than the original, so I can help out if you can't get it to work. I have a video tutorial on how to install. I can post it in the comments if you want me to :)

I think I covered everything important, but If I missed anything, tell me, and I'll correct it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.1 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Need for Speed World Offline

Trailer

Screenshots

Need for Speed World Offline screenshot