Negotiating the Nonnegotiable (2016) by Daniel Shapiro {ePub, azw3} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 40
leechers: 2
Added on June 21, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Negotiating the Nonnegotiable (2016) by Daniel Shapiro {ePub, azw3} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 3.54 MB)
 Daniel Shapiro-Negotiating the Nonnegotiable_ How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged...2.49 MB
 Daniel Shapiro-Negotiating the Nonnegotiable_ How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged...1.05 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Daniel Shapiro, "Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts"
2016 | ISBN: 0670015563, 0399564403 | 336 pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 3.5 MB

“A masterpiece.”—William Ury, coauthor of Getting to Yes

In this landmark book, world-renowned Harvard negotiation expert Daniel Shapiro introduces a groundbreaking, step-by-step method to resolve your most difficult conflicts.

Find out how to successfully resolve your most emotionally charged conflicts. This indispensable guide reveals the five hidden emotional forces that strain your relations and block agreement: vertigo, repetition compulsion, taboos, assault on the sacred, and identity politics. The moment you feel attacked, these forces transform your conflict into an adversarial battle, turning even a straightforward disagreement into an emotional uproar. In Negotiating the Nonnegotiable, you will learn a powerful, proven approach to overcome these forces, reconcile your relations, and reach agreement in even your most challenging personal and professional disputes.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.54 MB
seeders:40
leechers:2
Negotiating the Nonnegotiable (2016) by Daniel Shapiro {ePub, azw3} [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

many thanks for great books!!