Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts(2016) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 7
leechers: 6
Added on May 22, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts(2016) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 1.05 MB)
 Negotiating the Nonnegotiable How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts...1.05 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts
Publisher : Penguin, 2016
Author/Editors : Daniel Shapiro
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 336
Size : 1 MB
Format : EPUB
ISBN-10: 1101626968
ISBN-13: 9781101626962

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

“A masterpiece.”—William Ury, coauthor of Getting to Yes

In this landmark book, world-renowned Harvard negotiation expert Daniel Shapiro introduces a groundbreaking, step-by-step method to resolve your most difficult conflicts.

Find out how to successfully resolve your most emotionally charged conflicts. This indispensable guide reveals the five hidden emotional forces that strain your relations and block agreement: vertigo, repetition compulsion, taboos, assault on the sacred, and identity politics. The moment you feel attacked, these forces transform your conflict into an adversarial battle, turning even a straightforward disagreement into an emotional uproar. In Negotiating the Nonnegotiable, you will learn a powerful, proven approach to overcome these forces, reconcile your relations, and reach agreement in even your most challenging personal and professional disputes.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 MB
seeders:7
leechers:6
Negotiating the Nonnegotiable: How to Resolve Your Most Emotionally Charged Conflicts(2016) (EPUB) [-PUNISHER-]