Neil Young-Crazy Horse-Cortez The Killer-Live 2001 HD-{DPL11484kbs}

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on January 21, 2015 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Neil Young-Crazy Horse-Cortez The Killer-Live 2001 HD-{DPL11484kbs} (Size: 240.95 MB)
 Neil Young-Crazy Horse-Cortez-Live 2001 HD{DPLII384kbs}.mkv210.81 MB
 Neil Young-Crazy Horse-Cortez-Live 2001 320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp330.13 MB
 Neil Young-Crazy Horse-Cortez-Live 2001 HD{DPLII384kbs}.txt4.69 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"Cortez the Killer" Neil Young Live 2001 in Rio-REMIX-{DPLII384kbs}

Live in Rio HD/320kbs
Includes this Live Concerts version as a mp3 Live cd /:?}

I apologize for the "Cortez" watermark, (if it does in fact bother anyone) - This is a Remix/Encode from a previous upload by me, that I remixed to make the Video/Audio better Quality. I feel I did that to an extent. I added the "Watermark" in hopes of enhancing the previous encode/upload.

Live in Rio, this Concert Video is a tad blurry, due to the Blue Stage Lighting, and slight smoke effects, but the JAM Session with Neil and Crazy Horse is so magnificent I searched and searched for a better copy, found 1 single dvd for sale on the entire internet, so I went with this. which IS A JAM SESSION!!! The song itself is one of the ALL TIME Great songs of History, pointing out with no regards to anything, the pure hatred/inhumanity of man towards his fellow man, just for riches gained. Neil (with Crazy Horse) deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for this one History Lesson Song!!
The very best Neil Young/Crazy Horse jam I have ever seen! and Yes I saw them in concert, no comparison to this one single concert!!!
ENJOY! One of my very favorite songs! /:?} It is as if Neil just plays what he feels at that particular time and Crazy Horse knows him so well on stage they follow along perfectly!

"And the women all were beautiful
And the men stood
straight and strong
They offered life in sacrifice
So that others could go on.

Hate was just a legend
And war was never known
The people worked together
And they lifted many stones.

They carried them
to the flatlands
And they died along the way
But they built up
with their bare hands
What we still can't do today.."

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

If you experience any problems with any of my Torrents Please feel free to PM me here.

Thank You! Always use a VPN and Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{dd53787}

"Cortez the Killer"
is a song by Neil Young from his 1975 album, Zuma. It was recorded with Young's band Crazy Horse and ranked #39 on Guitar World's 100 Greatest Guitar Solos and #321 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
Young has stated in concert that he wrote the song while studying history in high school in Winnipeg. According to Young's notes for the album Decade, the song was banned in Spain under Francisco Franco.This song was banned in Spain because it offended General Franco's regime. In Spain, Hernando Cortez is considered a national hero as the conquistador who conquered Mexico's Aztec Empire for Spain.This song is about Hernán Cortez, the Spanish conqueror of the Aztec Empire. The Aztecs lived in what is now considered Mexico, and Cortez had an army of 600 sail from what is now Cuba to the Aztec town of Tobasco (yes, where the hot peppers and the name of the sauce originally came from). The Aztecs thought Cortez was a god and bowed before him. They let his army roam free. Cortez, however, became wary of their good nature and took their leader hostage. He then captured and killed many of their people. He also unwittingly brought new diseases to the Americas, which the natives had no immunities towards. On top of all this, he built what is now Mexico City with slave labor. He returned to Spain a hero.`This song was banned in Spain because it offended General Franco's regime. In Spain, Hernando Cortez is considered a national hero as the conquistador who conquered Mexico's Aztec Empire for Spain.Instead of describing the battles of Cortés with the Aztecs, the lyric in the last verse suddenly jumps from third person narrative to first person, with a reference to an unnamed woman: "And I know she's living there / And she loves me to this day. / I still can't remember when / or how I lost my way." The lyric suggests a lost love affair and brings a personal aspect to what was otherwise an historical narrative, suggesting a connection between broken relationships and the imperial invasion by someone else. Young had recently gone through his breakup with Carrie Snodgress around this time.

LYRICS:

"Cortez The Killer"

He came dancing across the water
With his galleons and guns
Looking for the new world
In that palace in the sun.

On the shore lay Montezuma
With his coca leaves and pearls
In his halls he often wondered
With the secrets of the worlds.

And his subjects
gathered 'round him