Nell Stark - The Princess and the Prix (A Princess Affair Novel # 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 5, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Nell Stark - The Princess and the Prix (A Princess Affair Novel # 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 483.78 KB)
 Nell Stark - The Princess and the Prix (A Princess Affair Novel # 2).epub483.78 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

November 10, 2015 - English - Lesbian Fiction - EPub

Her Serene Highness Pommelina Alix Louise Canella of Monaco has lived her life as the “ugly duckling” of her glamorous family. But graduate school has kept her too busy to pine for a relationship, and being ignored by the media allows her to devote time to humanitarian projects without interference. Prima donna Formula One racer Thalia d’Angelis knows she’s been hired as a publicity stunt, but that only fuels her desire to be the first woman on an F1 podium. She might be on the verge of making history, but her behavior off the track is as risky as her driving.

The approaching Monaco Grand Prix—the crown jewel of the Formula One circuit—brings them together, but will these opposite and headstrong stars collide, or are they destined to cross?

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
483.78 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Nell Stark - The Princess and the Prix (A Princess Affair Novel # 2) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub