Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics (7th Edition 2015) by Karen Marcdante, Robert Kliegman.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 11
Added on July 17, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics (7th Edition 2015) by Karen Marcdante, Robert Kliegman.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 25.53 MB)
 Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics (7th Edition 2015) by Karen Marcdante, Robert Kliegman.pdf25.53 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics (7th Edition) by Karen Marcdante, Robert Kliegman
Paperback: 784 pages
Publisher: Elsevier/ Saunders; 7 edition (2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1455759805
ISBN-13: 978-1455759804

The resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics continues to provide a focused overview of the core knowledge in pediatrics. Succinct, targeted coverage of normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders, make this an ideal medical reference book for students, pediatric residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.

Get an effective overview of pediatrics with help from concise text, a full-color design, high-yield tables, and numerous images.
Take advantage of a wealth of images that capture the clinical manifestations and findings associated with Kawasaki disease, lupus, lymphoma, stroke, and many other disorders seen in children.
Focus on the core knowledge needed for your pediatric clerkship or rotation with coverage that follows the COMSEP curriculum guidelines.
Easily visualize complex aspects with a full-color layout and images, as well as numerous tables throughout the text.

If you like the book, please consider supporting the author and buy the book.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.53 MB
seeders:3
leechers:11
Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics (7th Edition 2015) by Karen Marcdante, Robert Kliegman.pdf [Dr.Soc]