Nero.Burning.ROM.2014v15.0.02700 Incl Crack & Serials {Aryan_l33t} [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 10
leechers: 7
Added on October 21, 2013 by AryaN_L33Tin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Nero.Burning.ROM.2014v15.0.02700 Incl Crack & Serials {Aryan_l33t} [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 91.6 MB)
 AdvrCntr6.dll8.46 MB
 Install notes.txt603 bytes
 NOSProductRegistration.dll3.68 MB
 Run Me.reg206 bytes
 Nero_BurningROM2014-15.0.02700_trial.exe78.25 MB
 aryan_l33t.nfo1.59 KB
 aryan_l33t.png126.4 KB
 Install notes.txt603 bytes
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB

Description

Nero Burning ROM 2014 v15.0.02700

Nero Burning ROM disc burning software you need! Nero Burning ROM offers you the solutions to the most advanced disk recording. Nero Burning ROM: CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs and copy with leading technology. Award-winning Nero Burning ROM is known for reliable CD recording, high quality - It is the unique program you need, save and share your files.

highlights of Nero :

-Easy and quickly split, burn, auto backup and copy features.
-Backup files to CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs
-Create DVD movies with professional 3D menus.
-Copy, burn, share , upload, and create music mixes like a DJ.
formats-Convert music, photos and DVD discs to view on
your iPod ® and other mobile entertainment devices other.
Upload fast-tracks , photographs on the website My Nero,
YouTube and MySpace
-Watch, record, pause and watch online TV on your requirements.
Viewing AVCHD and other HD formats.
-Watch, record, temporarily stop, and customize Live TV experience

- Fully Enjoy Your Content at home, online and 'On-the-go'
Whether it's video, photo, or music, you can convert and share everything your imagination creates in the Your digital world. Convert & share multimedia files to play on iPod ®, PSP ®, and upload online photos and videos to share with online communities like My Nero, YouTube ™, and MySpace. - Compression Nero and burning of 12 reliable in the industry. Burn and copy to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc - even copy movies *. With DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD + R Double Layer support, you'll get more data on a disc than ever before! * - Reliable - Backup, Restore, and Secure Do not lose your valuable memories and important files to the potential dangers of life, system crash or hardware risk. Backing up, securing, and managing files and data in a "point-and-click." Nero Burning ROM - Leading technology copying: • Burn and copy to CD, DVD and Blu- ray or save disc images to hard drives, networks, and USB devices or length oversized files to multiple discs and different disc types. • Data Protection Add "State-of-the-art SecurDisc 'to your hard disk with personal passwords, encryption options and digital signatures. Receive notice before disc data deteriorates, allowing for time to back up. • Ensure that data is copy is readable regardless of scratches, age and deterioration with SecurDisc technology advanced. • Erase rewritable discs with the option to retrieve data, convert audio files into other formats or rip Audio CDs directly with album cover, song titles and artist names. - and so much more ....

homepage:http://www.nero.com/

Minimum system requirements for Nero Burning ROM~Windows® XP SP3 (32 bit), Windows Vista® SP2 (32/64 bit), Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit)
~2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
~512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® , Windows® 7 or Windows® 8)
~500 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)
~CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
~Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
~For some services an Internet connection is required
~Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
~For further requirements please check www.nero.com

install notes

1.Install with trial mode with serial

2.finish installation do not run

3.copy crack
TO
Copy AdvrCntr6.dll -------------------> "C:Program FilesCommon FilesNeroAdvrCntr6"
Copy NOSProductRegistration.dll ------> "C:Program FilesNeroNero 2014Nero Burning ROMOnlineServices"

4. Run Nero ControlCenter (c:Program FilesNeroNero control Center) and registered with KEY:

5.cogratz you have registerd nero with 0 day expiry

6.(most important) Don't update!!!! enjoy the release {aryan_l33t}

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
91.6 MB
seeders:10
leechers:7
Nero.Burning.ROM.2014v15.0.02700 Incl Crack & Serials {Aryan_l33t} [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

Is there any way i can update my Nero, whose trial period has expired.. I tried installing this.. But didn't succeed..
Thanks