Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta? 1-12 Complete [720p][AAC].mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 25, 2016 by jlplkard1701in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480pTeleSync

Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta? 1-12 Complete [720p][AAC].mp4 (Size: 6.43 GB)
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 08 I Thought I Was Giving Up Being A Net Game...419 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 05 I Thought Reincarnating Would Give Me My Big...429.42 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 09 I Thought If We Stayed Over, We Would Get Along...468.16 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 03 I Thought Net Games And Reality Were Different.mp4517.07 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 10 I Thought We Would Do Our Best At The Culture...520.72 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 02 I Thought We Couldn't Play Net Games At...533.07 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 04 I Thought Her Secret Wasn't Going To Get...574.9 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 11 I Thought We Could Win By Delegating To Others.mp4581.03 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 06 I Thought If I Declared My Love, I Was Sure To...588.92 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 07 I Thought If I Went To The Beach, I Would Become...635.37 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 12 My Net Game Wife Is A Girl Online.mp4638.9 MB
 Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta 01 And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online.mp4675.54 MB

Description

Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?

Nishimura Hideki is a young man who once confesses to a person he thinks is a girl online, only to find out that the person is actually a boy. He keeps this story secret and swears he'll never trust a girl online again.

However, one day a girl online confesses to him, and it turns out she is actually a beautiful girl named Tamaki Ako. Ako cannot tell the difference between the online world and reality, and she is a loner who has trouble communicating. Hideki and his friends from the guild decide to work together in order to help her.

JAPANESE AUDIO

ENGLISH SUBS

I took the liberty of taking out the Universal and Funimation sequences, as I found then annoying and cutting into 30 seconds of each video. Hopefully you'll like this batch.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.43 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta? 1-12 Complete [720p][AAC].mp4

Screenshots

Netoge no Yome wa Onna no Ko Janai to Omotta? 1-12 Complete [720p][AAC].mp4 screenshot