Neuratron AudioScore Ultimate 7.0.1 Incl. Patch-MPT [deepstatus]

seeders: 23
leechers: 1
Added on April 22, 2014 by deepstatusin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Neuratron AudioScore Ultimate 7.0.1 Incl. Patch-MPT [deepstatus] (Size: 9.37 MB)
 Neuratron AudioScore Ultimate 7.0.1 Incl. Patch-MPT [deepstatus].rar9.37 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt134 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from BTS.to.txt122 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt81 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from H33t.to.txt72 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.se.txt39 bytes
 tracked by flashtorrents.org.txt34 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt33 bytes

Description

Neuratron AudioScore Ultimate 7.0.1

CD & MP3 Transcription

Create scores from MP3s and CD tracks! Using the most intelligent technology available AudioScore Ultimate 7 is able to convert up to 16 instruments / notes playing at a time into multiple staves, with up to 4 voices per staff.

Send the results directly to Sibelius or save MusicXML, NIFF and MIDI files for use in most other music programs such as Finale or Cubase. Alternatively, allow AudioScore Ultimate 7 to print out a professional quality score for you.

UltraSound™

AudioScore Ultimate 7 even allows the intricate nuances of a performance to be viewed, played and edited, such as the subtle changes in pitch, volume and timing.

Alternatively, produce new versions of music using MIDI instruments - you choose which ones. AudioScore analyzes the original music in great detail so is able to play back with great realism - open one of your favorite songs and hear it performed by a brass band or string quartet!

What AudioScore Recognizes

Styles ranging from solo & chamber music to jazz & pop

A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments

All pitches ranging from F0 to C8

The instrument performing each note

Transcribes notes and rests as short as 32nd note

Triplets, duplets, key signatures and clefs

Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 seconds

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

system requires the following hardware and software:

An IBM compatible Pentium IV (or equivalent AMD processor) or higher PC. A dual or quad core 2.66 GHz is recommended.

At least 1 GB RAM.

Windows XP/Vista/7

Version 8.1 or higher of DirectX must be installed for recording from your microphone/sound card

Your computer should also have a reasonable amount of free hard disk space - at least 200MB and preferably rather more

(Optional) A microphone connected to your computer's microphone socket

(Optional) A MIDI device (e.g. a MIDI keyboard) connected to your computer's MIDI or USB port

[Installation]

UnRar.

Install.

Run the activator + left-clic on the jaguar heads with admin rights.

Always remember to block app in firewall.

Your Av don't like MPT Patch!

• That's it! Done.

• Supp0rt th3 D3v3lop3r if you liK3 it.

3Nj0Y!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.37 MB
seeders:23
leechers:1
Neuratron AudioScore Ultimate 7.0.1 Incl. Patch-MPT [deepstatus]

All Comments

Patch not working, had a look at patch using uniextract. It may be because it is 32 bit patch.
Sorry, I cannot think with my false teeth on. Quit anti-malware program than patch works.
Awesome app. Thanks!
Thanks for the program!

I can't seem to get the patch working. I'm definitely not a noob when it comes to applying cracks, etc, but it seems like when it's an MPT crack, it just won't do it. (Had a similar problem on another program with an MPT patch.)

So, I disabled my anti-virus, installed with administrator rights, didn't run the program.

Then I tried running the crack from the torrent folder by clicking the Lions head. It seems to have an error. The error message flies by really quickly, I think it says something like "Can't find the file", then it shows this: --

I tried running the patch in the installation folder, and got a similar error. It for some reason isn't finding whatever file it's trying to patch. I ran as administrator, tried both Lion's heads separately and the same error every time. Any advice?