Never Alone (2014) PC | RePack from RG Mechanics

seeders: 458
leechers: 49
Added on November 19, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Never Alone (2014) PC | RePack from RG Mechanics (Size: 1.51 GB)
 autorun.inf59 bytes
 Data1.bin638.42 MB
 data2.bin890.44 MB
 data3.bin7.96 MB
 icon.ico549.53 KB
 setup.exe1.65 MB
 LAVFilters-0.62.exe7.67 MB

Description

Year : 2014
Genre : Arcade , Platform , 3D
Developer : Upper One Games, E-Line Media
Publisher : E-Line Media
Platform : PC Publication
Type : RePack
Language : RUS | ENG | Multi10
Language Voice : ENG
Tablet : CODEX

✔ Operating system : Windows 7
✔ Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
✔ Memory : 2 GB Video Card
✔ : GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570
✔ Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
✔ Free space on hard drive : 3 GB

Description:
Never Alone - this atmospheric puzzle-platformer for 1 or 2 players in the creation of which participated Alaskan Native. It allows you to delve into the ancient tradition of the Arctic Inupiat tribe and gives invaluable gaming experience.

Features
- Play for the girl and the fox, at any time, switching between characters. Together they must overcome obstacles and solve puzzles - each of them has unique skills and abilities. The second player may at any time enter into a joint local game.
- Explore the dangerous expanse of the Arctic tundra and from coastal villages to the ice floes and mysterious forest. Get ready to meet with storm winds, blizzards and deceptive mountains.
- Meet the amazing heroes Iñupiaq folklore: a murderer, little people, spirit helpers, blizzard-Man, and many others. To play Never Alone obtain reliable, helped create her elders and storytellers Alaskan Native.
- Listen to the story of Kunuuksayuka by storyteller of Inupiat tribe in their own language - this has not been in any video game.
- Unlock special Video tour recorded Inupiat community to touch their dedication, wisdom and life views.

Features Repack:
Do not cut / recoded

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.51 GB
seeders:458
leechers:49
Never Alone (2014) PC | RePack from RG Mechanics

Trailer

All Comments

The game work great for me but i cant save it please help me it start new game when exit any help please
i start the game as administrator but still cant save evrey time i exit the it start new game please help any Ideas
For me (windows864bit), the same thing. can't save even if i run as adm.
Thank you, I will try this and report back how it goes :D

edit:
I just finished installing. It went fine. Install is English great. Thanks!
Thanks for the game. Quite interesting with the small documentaries.
thanks a lot :)
thank u
this game works with out trying ..........cuz RG MACHANICS
thanks RG :)