Never Can Tell - C. M. Stunich.mobi

seeders: 0
leechers: 8
Added on July 8, 2013 by Lulu0828in Books
Torrent verified.

Never Can Tell - C. M. Stunich.mobi (Size: 303.97 KB)
 Never Can Tell - C. M. Stunich.mobi303.97 KB

Description

*Never Series Reading Order*

Book #1: Tasting Never

Book #2: Finding Never

Book #3: Keeping Never

Book #4: Never Can Tell

NEVER CAN TELL EXCERPT:

When I glance up into the mirror, I look young, too young to be a mother. My face is soft and my eyes are hard. I question my own strength and then glance away. "If Jade wants to see that piece of sh*t, what can I do to stop her? I might ask her why, but that's all I can do. I doubt she'll even answer me."

Ty doesn't say anything, but he reaches out and brushes my hair back with his rings, all twelve of them, glittering and sparkling like rubies. They match the piercings in his face. Gotta love a color coordinated badass.

Neither of us misses how small and tight this bathroom is, how close we are, how hard he was in the kitchen.

"Ty," I warn as he comes up behind me and slides his fingers under my shirt, up my belly, cupping my tender breasts with strong hands. "So not fair," I groan, reaching up and smacking the fan. It coughs to life and is loud as f*ck, blocking any sounds from escaping this little room. "You can't touch those." My c*nt is pulsing and my heart is pounding in my skull. Down below, I know I'm soaking wet.

"Why not?" he whispers against my ear. "It'll make you feel better."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
303.97 KB
seeders:0
leechers:8
Never Can Tell - C. M. Stunich.mobi