New Marvel I Like 11-21-2012 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on November 23, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

New Marvel I Like 11-21-2012 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 208.29 MB)
 Amazing Spider-Man 698 (2013) (digital-TheGroup).cbr14.57 MB
 Astonishing X-Men 056 (2012) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr23.57 MB
 Avengers 034 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr32.52 MB
 Captain America 001 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr16.41 MB
 Daredevil 020 (2013) (Digtal) (Zone-Empire).cbr14.27 MB
 Dark Avengers 183 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr18.44 MB
 Hawkeye 004 (2013) (Digital) (Archangel+Zone-Empire).cbr13.24 MB
 Indestructible Hulk 001 (2012) (digital) (Son of Ultron-Empire).cbr32.8 MB
 Iron Man 002 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr15.06 MB
 Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 017 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr14.4 MB
 Ultimate Comics X-Men 018.1 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr13 MB

Description

These are the Marvel comics I got from the week beginning 11/21/2012. These are not a complete list of what Marvel put out this week. There are other torrents for that. There are 10 titles in this week's offering. All comics are either in CBR or CBZ format and are labeled individually. Please do not share my descriptions or torrent ads with anyone without messaging me first. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds. I sincerely ask that if you like what you get, please purchase them in some way. We cannot do what we do if there is nothing being made to scan and upload.

Starting with the first week of November, I will be releasing a new pack with only the Marvel Now comics. I will still carry this torrent as well as my DC Universe 52, Zero Day, and Independent comics packs. If you would like to help, please let me know.

Starting with the first week of December, this particular torrent will change its name to Total Marvel. I will be changing the format of this release to include all "Marvel Universe" releases. This means books from the Marvel Universe, Marvel NOW! line, but not anything from Disney or any of the children's lines. Those will still be released in the Zero Day torrent. This means that I will be releasing five packs a week including:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Amazing Spider-Man #698 (CBR 11/21/2012)

DYING WISH PRELUDE The end of Spider-Man's world begins when Doctor Octopus discovers who Peter Parker really is. (Fifty years goes by much...too...fast.)

Astonishing X-Men #56 (CBR 11/21/2012)

The shocking conclusion to WEAPONIZED! A teammate returns, but is he friend or foe? Will Kyle and Northstar survive their first married mission?

Avengers #34 (CBR 11/21/2012)

One of the most controversial and spectacular eras of the Avengers comes to a spectacular and controversial extra-sized, All-Star conclusion!

Captain America #1 (CBR 11/21/2012)

Thrust into a bizarre, inhospitable world far from home, the all-new, high-adventure, mind-melting, tough-as-nails, sci-fi, pulp-fantasy era of Captain America is NOW! With no country and no allies, what's left for the Sentinel of Liberty to protect? The Saga of Dimension Z begins here!

Daredevil #20 (CBR 11/21/2012)

The year's most critically acclaimed comic book is back as BLIND MAN BLUFFED continues! Daredevil's newest threat, The Coyote, is not what Matt expects. Say Goodbye to NYC, Matt Murdock.

Dark Avengers #183 (CBR 11/21/2012)

THE END OF THE THUNDERBOLTS! Bid farewell to Ghost, Centurius, Man-Thing and the gang forever! Jeff Parker and Neil Edwards plot a dark new course for Earth's Deadliest Heroes!

Hawkeye #4 (CBR 11/21/2012)

You won't believe what is on The Tape! S.H.I.E.L.D. recruits Clint to intercept incriminating evidence-before he becomes the most wanted man in the world. Superstar artist Javier Pulido joins Matt Fraction in a Hawkeye thriller that spans the globe...and the darkest parts of Clint Barton.

Indestructible Hulk #1 (CBR 11/21/2012)

Hulk - Indestructible force more weapon than man. Banner - smartest man alive. Combined they are the Strongest, Smartest Weapon on the planet! And NOW! the INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK is an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.!

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #17 (CBR 11/21/2012)

UNITED WE STAND! With the nation at war, young Spider-Man heeds the call of Super Hero duty! The secret connection between Miles Morales and Spider-Woman revealed?

Ultimate Comics X-Men #18.1 (CBR 11/21/2012)

Meet MACH TWO, former Morlock tunnel refugee turned mutant resistance fighter! Will she side with Kitty Pryde or become a dangerous new enemy? A brave new world for the nation's surviving mutants starts here!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
208.29 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
New Marvel I Like 11-21-2012 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

great selection of comic choices
thanks
Keep 'em coming Darkhomr, your the best most consistent comics up-loader around.