New Marvel I Like 6-6-2012 (darkhomr) [H33T]

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on June 8, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

New Marvel I Like 6-6-2012 (darkhomr) [H33T] (Size: 138.25 MB)
 Marvel's the Avengers Black Widow Strikes 03 (of 3) (2012) (Danger-Empire).cbr18.7 MB
 Avengers Vs X-Men 005 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr18.1 MB
 Amazing Spider-Man Movie 01 (of 02) (2012) (Digital) (Spyder-Empire).cbz16.5 MB
 Uncanny X-Men 013 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr16.49 MB
 Ultimate_Comics_Spider_Man_011_2012__Digital__Zone_Empire_.cbr14.92 MB
 Dark Avengers 175 (2012) (Digtal) (Zone-Empire).cbr14.13 MB
 Winter Soldier 006 (2012) (Megan-Empire).cbr14.01 MB
 Defenders 007 (2012) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr13 MB
 Invincible Iron Man 518 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr12.39 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt58 bytes

Description

These are the Marvel comics I got from the week beginning 5/23/2012. These are not a complete list of what Marvel put out this week. There are other torrents for that. There are 8 titles in this week's offering. All comics are either in CBR or CBZ format and are labelled individually.

Please do not share my descriptions or torrent ads with anyone without messaging me first. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds.

Amazing Spider-Man Movie #1 (of 2) (CBZ 6/6/2012)
The title says it all. The comic adaptation of the sure-to-be hit movie.

Avengers vs. X-Men #5 (of 12) (CBR 6/6/2012)
The fiery conclusion of Act One brought to you by Matt Fraction and John Romita Jr! Clashing on a lunar battlefield, the tide of the conflict will be turned. The Phoenix takes its host! All hope is lost?!

Dark Avengers #175 (CBR 6/6/2012)
In June, Thunderbolts gets renamed Dark Avengers and keeps its creative team intact. Dun dun dun. Will the line-up and premise stay the same? Good question. Letís ask these three guys.

Defenders #7 (CBR 6/6/2012)
Strange and company find their way to Wakanda... and the Black Panther! The Black Cat takes the job of a lifetime. The reward? Anything she desires! John Aman, the Prince of Orphans, readies to defend his secret with his life!

Invincible Iron Man #518 (CBR 6/6/2012)
The New Iron Man explodes into action! Spymaster's rampage within Stark Resilient comes to its bloody end! THE ASSASSINATION OF TONY STARK!

Avengers Black Widow Strikes #3 (of 3) (CBR 6/6/2012)
The chilling concluding chapter of the brand-new Black Widow solo adventure from the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Before Natasha assembles with the Avengers Initiative, see her in this hard-hitting espionage adventure set between the events of IRON MAN 2 and MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS!'

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #11 (CBR 6/6/2012)
Spider-Man teams up with the Prowler? Isn't he a bad guy?!

Uncanny X-Men #13 (CBR 6/6/2012)
AVX TIE-IN! ï Hope is on the run for her life, but can she outrun destiny? ï What has Mr. Sinister been doing since UNCANNY X-MEN #3? And what has he been doing while the X-Men have been fighting the Avengers? Find out here!

Winter Soldier #6 (CBR 6/6/2012)
Ed Brubaker is reunited with famed artist Michael Lark (DAREDEVIL) who joins for the Winter Soldier's second arc 'Broken Arrow' with original Winter Soldier artist Steve Epting taking the reins on covers! Winter Soldier finds himself on a twisted trail from coast to coast and past to present......chasing the insane man who will become his worst enemy. And an inciting incident you won't forget!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
138.25 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
New Marvel I Like 6-6-2012 (darkhomr) [H33T]

All Comments

great thank you
Thank you!!!