New Marvel I Like 7-4-2012 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on July 5, 2012 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

New Marvel I Like 7-4-2012 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 143.48 MB)
 Marvel Season One Guide 2012 (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr30.28 MB
 Avengers Vs X-Men 007 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr25.86 MB
 Uncanny X-Men 015 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.48 MB
 Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 012 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.44 MB
 Invincible Iron Man 520 (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr18.02 MB
 Infernal Man-Thing 001 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr14.63 MB
 Amazing Spider-Man 689 (2012) (digital-TheGroup).cbr11.77 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt58 bytes

Description

These are the Marvel comics I got from the week beginning 7/4/2012. These are not a complete list of what Marvel put out this week. There are other torrents for that. There are 7 titles in this week's offering. All comics are either in CBR or CBZ format and are labeled individually.

Please do not share my descriptions or torrent ads with anyone without messaging me first. If this torrent has no seeds please msg me privately. I will be glad to reup anything that has no seeds.

Amazing Spider-Man #689 (CBR 7/4/2012)
Spider-Man, Peter Parker, Curt Connors, and the Lizard. The stars of this summer's big blockbuster movie are right here! Morbius the Living Vampire is on the loose and no one at Horizon Labs is safe-including a recently cured Curt Connors. But if Curt Connors is cured, who or what is that new Lizard creature? It's definitely someone Spider-Man knows.

Avengers vs. X-Men #7 (of 12) (CBR 7/4/2012)
Cyclops changes the game with these three words: 'No More Avengers!'

Infernal Man-thing #1 (of 3) (CBR 7/4/2012)
STEVE GERBER'S FINAL MAN-THING STORY! What is the mystery behind the 'Screenplay of the Living Dead Man'? The story no one thought existed!!!

Invincible Iron Man #520 (CBR 7/4/2012)
Stark. The Mandarin. FACE TO FACE at last. What is the future of Resilient? Who lives? Who dies? How can Tony save his people, save the world, and save himself at the same time? LONG WAY DOWN ends!

Season One 2012 Guide (Promotional Item) (CBR 7/4/2012)
No info available. See how it all started for the Hulk, Ant Man and Dr. Strange

Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #12 (CBR 7/4/2012)
One of the best reviewed comics in the world continues! Miles must choose between battling his uncle turned crime lord or joining him to keep his family safe! What path will Miles take?!

Uncanny X-Men #15 (CBR 7/4/2012)
AVX TIE-INS! ï We can't say much or we spoil the event of the summer! ï The X-Men move against the forces of SINISTER!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
143.48 MB
seeders:9
leechers:2
New Marvel I Like 7-4-2012 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Thanks for the post here!!
Works Great Thanks
excellent comic collection, many thanks
CBR is comic book reader format. Comics generally come in 2 formats, CBR and CBZ, wheich can both be read with the bulk oif readers.
Always awesome! Thanks for everything!!
As always, thanks!