[NEW SONG] Less Than Jake - My Money Is On the Long Shot.mp3 (2013) - RancidPunk

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 11, 2013 by spacecoastpunkin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

[NEW SONG] Less Than Jake - My Money Is On the Long Shot.mp3 (2013) - RancidPunk (Size: 6.69 MB)
 Less Than Jake - My Money Is On the Long Shot.mp36.69 MB

Description

Duration: 2:55
Bit Rate: 320kbps
Channels: 2 (stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 44kHz

A new song from Less Than Jake titled "My Money is On the Long Shot." The song appears on the band's upcoming album See the Light, due out on November 12, 2013.

See the Light is the forthcoming eighth studio album by American ska punk band Less Than Jake, scheduled to be released on November 12, 2013 as CD, LP and digital download.

Regarding the album, guitarist and vocalist Chris DeMakes said: "See the Light is pure Less Than Jake. 13 songs that were written, recorded and produced in our hometown of Gainesville, Florida. You never know what people are going to think when you release new music. All you can do is what comes from your heart and we feel like we have accomplished what we set out to do with these new songs. Hopefully our fans will feel the same passion for this album as we do." Bassist and vocalist Roger Lima added: "[this album]'s all new songs and new vibes, only recorded in our old school way."

The album release will be supported by a North American tour, and the band is also planning some shows in Canada, Southeastern United States, Japan, Brazil and the United Kingdom.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.69 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
[NEW SONG] Less Than Jake - My Money Is On the Long Shot.mp3 (2013) - RancidPunk