Next Car Game ''Wreckfest'' Digital Deluxe Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.180601]

seeders: 18
leechers: 11
Added on January 14, 2015 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Next Car Game ''Wreckfest'' Digital Deluxe Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.180601] (Size: 1.89 GB)
 setup-1.bin971.85 MB
 setup-2.bin956.02 MB
 setup.exe4.72 MB
 autorun.inf74 bytes

Description

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT DEVELOPERS !!! JUST BUY IT !

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE ; I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS PLEASE RATE THEM...

Wreckfest is a new demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.

Expect epic crashes and tight, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line on run-down racing tracks. Expect proper demolition derbies. Expect brand new ways for metal to bend and the signature once-in-the-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with true-to-life physics simulation.

It’s a motorsport, but not just any motorsport. It’s a motorsport with attitude.

◾Online multiplayer.

◾LAN multiplayer.

◾Five cars: American Muscle I & II, European Hatchback, American Sedan and European Coupe, with unique handling traits.

◾A number of different performance and handling upgrades, replicating selected real-world parts.

◾A number of race tracks including Tarmac, Sandpit, Figure 8 and Speedway, featuring both normal and reverse layouts.

◾Three different derby stadiums: a large stadium, small stadium and a mud pit.

◾Various race and derby game modes including Team Deathmatch with up to (!) 24 cars, all with dynamic damage.

◾Soft-body car damage physics system that doesn't need a super computer - even online!

◾Highly configurable support for force-feedback wheels, pedals and H-shifters.

◾Dynamic content that reacts realistically – fences and billboards break down, tires fly around.

◾In-game Photo Mode and Replay with a number of cameras, configurable field-of-view and depth-of-field.

Release from : Yuzutu

Language: English

Subtitle Language: English

Version: 0.180601

Publication Type : Repack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.89 GB
seeders:18
leechers:11
Next Car Game ''Wreckfest'' Digital Deluxe Edition - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.180601]

Trailer

All Comments

This game is looking great already. The PC I'm trying to play this on has an old GTX 275 so it doesn't run smoothly (my fault, of course). Will buy this game when it's gold and I get the chance to upgrade my machine. Thank you uploader.
it doesn't work with steam .. it's cracked
thank you very much :)