Nicole Hamilton- Fighting Heart (1-4)

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on July 25, 2015 by eclipze_angelin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Nicole Hamilton- Fighting Heart (1-4) (Size: 712.19 KB)
 Vengeful Heart (Fighting Heart #3) - Nicole Hamilton.epub194.44 KB
 Fighting Heart (Fighting Heart #1) - Nicole Hamilton.epub188.42 KB
 Questing Heart (Fighting Heart #2) - Nicole Hamilton.epub173.29 KB
 Burning Heart (Fighting Heart #4) - Nicole Hamilton.epub156.05 KB

Description

#1. Fighting Heart: When someone as hot as Brandon Lynes first took interest in me, I had to pinch myself. Not only was he amazingly hot looking, with a ripped body to die for, but the man was destined to be a star. And he wanted me! Suddenly my life was amazing. I mean, just out of this world. The college had been chasing me for the fees that I couldn’t pay on account of bailing out my lousy brother, then suddenly the fees were paid. I was in the clear! I had a cloud over my head the size of Australia, then Brandon put me on cloud nine. Brandon gave me thrills and he gave me the brightest kind of future. His body was amazing. Our intimate times were so intensely erotic sometimes I didn’t know where I was. But sometimes the good guys can turn into bad boys before you know what’s happening... Yet even when Brandon changed, I just couldn’t help the way my body was reacting to him. At first I thought our whirlwind romance was heading for the complete love affair, game set and match. But when his wonderful proposal becomes something else - something way out of control – I didn’t know where to turn. Now I know desire can come at you from the strangest angles in darkest situations. I had always fought for others. Now it was time to fight for freedom, and my heart’s desire, before the fire in my heart was burned out.

#2. Questing Heart
: After the sweetness turned into darkness I needed to reach out for help. But the one I needed - the one who’d always been there for me, showing me love I’d never seen before had gone away. But I’m a fighter. So that wasn’t the end of it. I decided to pursue love to the other side of the country. Yet when I got there it seemed the world had changed yet again. My heart’s desire was in the arms of another woman. She was glamorous, chic, and determined to take him from me. But I was ready to beat the woman at her own game… But little did I know my troubles had hit the road to find me too. Hard choices. A tough fight. The sweetest passion.

#3. Vengeful Heart: I had no choice but to abandon my lover. No choice at all. And for what? A man who threatened me - a man who acted like he hated me and wanted me all at the same time. Even then I knew the lover I left behind was going to fall into the arms of another, but there was nothing I could do to stop that. I only did it to save him… But at what cost to myself? As I began to see the full cost of surrender, I knew I couldn’t do it. I had to stand up and fight for my freedom. Then a new love opportunity arose, someone potent and sexy and off limits, and with my life in such disarray, there was only one option open – take the forbidden fruit with both hands and enjoy it to the full. It was time to form a plan. It was time to create new allies, to take on the people who had tried to destroy me. Yes, I was going to fight, and I was going to win… and I was determined to enjoy the intimate pleasure life offered me along the way…

#4. Burning Heart: I was all set to celebrate my new found freedom from the wicked and beautiful Mr Brandon Lynes - the hottest bad boy at college, my ex-lover, when things suddenly got crazier than ever before... My new start got interrupted by three messages - an apology from the treacherous Amanda, a call for help from my neurotic mother and a text from Brandon warning me he would see me very soon. It only meant bad news. didn't know how just bad it was going to be... It turned out my brother was missing. And there was no one but me to save his ass... again. But I needed help. I wanted Cody to help me, just like he promised. But he was caught up with my love rival, Joanna Laws. I hoped Cody would honour his promise, but Joanna would fight me all the way. If Cody helped me there was a chance we would get together. Cody was my bliss... and when we eventually got together, bliss just didn't do it justice... It was wild, hot, it was wonderful. A pure moment stolen from the jaws of danger. The freedom my heart burned for lay in Cody's arms. But before any chance of more hot passion we would have to survive Brandon's violent trap...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
712.19 KB
seeders:8
leechers:3
Nicole Hamilton- Fighting Heart (1-4)

All Comments

Thanks!