Nicole Sobon - The Emile Reed Chronicles Complete Series

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on May 10, 2014 by ScreamQueenin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Nicole Sobon - The Emile Reed Chronicles Complete Series (Size: 5.67 MB)
 Emile Reed Chronicles_ The Complete Series, The - Nicole Sobon.pdf2.64 MB
 Emile Reed Chronicles_ The Complete Series, The - Nicole Sobon.mobi840.97 KB
 Emile Reed Chronicles_ The Complete Series, The - Nicole Sobon.azw3840.01 KB
 Emile Reed Chronicles_ The Complete Series, The - Nicole Sobon.epub659.84 KB
 Emile Reed Chronicles_ The Complete Series, The - Nicole Sobon.lit586.54 KB
 Emile Reed Chronicles_ The Complete Series, The - Nicole Sobon.jpg164.93 KB
 Emile Reed Chronicles_ The Complete Series, The - Nicole Sobon.opf5.37 KB

Description

The complete Emile Reed Chronicles available as one eBook!

PROGRAM 12 (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 0.5):
In "Program 13", readers are introduced to Program Thirteen, a young Program recently created at Vesta Corp. Thirteen is Vesta Corp's pride and joy; their best Program to date. But before Thirteen, there was Twelve. This is her story.
This is a short story (word count: 3,371).

PROGRAM 13 (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 1):
Two identities. One body.
17-year-old Emile Reed, may have died, but she isn't dead. Her body now belongs to Program Thirteen, where her every thought, every movement, is controlled. Until Emile begins to find her way back inside of Thirteen's core, where she manages to fend off Thirteen's programming to reclaim the life that she lost. But Charles McVeigh, the owner of Vesta Corp, isn't willing to let Thirteen go. And he will stop at nothing to reclaim control of Thirteen's programming. Because without her, McVeigh has nothing.
What makes you human?

ALLEGIANCE (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 1.5):
No one was supposed to get hurt.
Both Hayden and Emile had.
I was supposed to retain an emotional distance from them.
I hadn’t.
ALLEGIANCE is a digital short complete at approximately 7k words.

DEPROGRAMMED (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 2):
Every choice that you make has a consequence.
When Emile Reed went back to Vesta Corp to save her loved ones, she'd been deprogrammed. Thirteen had regained control, forcing her to become a prisoner inside of her own body. She has been left to live alongside Thirteen, able to hear everything that occurs around her, but unable to react…until she sees him.
He reawakens her past and gives Emile the strength she needs to overpower Thirteen. Having regained control of her body and her mind, Emile now has to face the fact that her past decisions have hurt those that she loves the most: her family.
Alexis Ward never meant to hurt anyone, but she did.
Her choices ended up hurting both Emile and Hayden Reed, effectively ending their lives outside of Vesta Corp. When her uncle brings her to Vesta Corp, trying to force her into taking part in the family business, Alexis is forced to face the consequences of her decisions when she comes face to face with both Hayden and Emile.
In order to survive, they’ll need to let go of their pasts, and find the strength within themselves to fight back against McVeigh.

STANDBY (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 2.5):
She was everything he had aspired to create within a Program.
Emile was his prized possession, and he wasn't going to let her go. Not without a fight, and certainly not without causalities.
She was everything to him.
And I was his ticket to getting her back.

REBOOTED (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 3):
All they wanted was to regain control of their lives.
But they failed to realize what they’d lose in the process.
In this third and final novel in the Emile Reed Chronicles, secrets will be revealed, lives will be lost and choices will be made.
Every ending gives way to a new beginning.

NEW BEGINNINGS (The Emile Reed Chronicles, 3.5):
She helped to breathe a new life into me, and now I had to accept that there was a good chance I’d have to say goodbye to her soon.
Forever.
The final installment in the Emile Reed Chronicles.
Please note that NEW BEGINNINGS is a digital short, so it is only around 6k words.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.67 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Nicole Sobon - The Emile Reed Chronicles Complete Series

All Comments

Thank you