Night on Earth (1991) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 764
leechers: 355
Added on August 20, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDRip

Night on Earth (1991) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 876.79 MB)
 Night.on.Earth.1991.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4876.69 MB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102536/IMDB RATING: 7.8FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Comedy

FILE SIZE...........: 876.69 MB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*720

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 127 minsA collection of five stories involving cab drivers in five different cities. Los Angeles - A talent agent for the movies discovers her cab driver would be perfect to cast, but the cabbie is reluctant to give up her solid cab driver's career. New York - An immigrant cab driver is continually lost in a city and culture he doesn't understand. Paris - A blind girl takes a ride with a cab driver from the Ivory Coast and they talk about life and blindness. Rome - A gregarious cabbie picks up an ailing man and virtually talks him to death. Helsinki - an industrial worker gets laid off and he and his compatriots discuss the bleakness and unfairness of love and life and death.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
876.79 MB
seeders:764
leechers:355
Night on Earth (1991) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

yify always works. Excellent.
I want to say that "Night on Earth" is one of my favorite movies! This movie gives a very real and comical portrayal of life in this line of work. I've known people who were given great opportunities, and rejected them. I've personally kicked drunk idiots out of my cab. I've had blind people tell me which route to take. I've had people who were so "down and out" tell me their life story. This is a film that portrays what taxi driving is all about, and it is not limited to the USA. People are the same all over the world! This movie is not yet available on DVD in the USA, but I really hope it will be soon!